4845 50th St

Hong Kong Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Stubbs-Stewart
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"My husband and I went there for dinner, we had been several times before, had no complaints, today we didn't even eat the food in our plates. I could not believe how nasty it tasted,yep each thing we had on our plates. It was swimming in grease. We will n"
"Loved the rice noodles!!!"
Comments
"Bad review on food for thought"
  • 6/13/2017

A dining patron from Borger, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/17/2017

A diner from Levelland, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/22/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and didn't like it.

• 4/18/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    Bad review on food for thought
  • 3/07/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Loved the rice noodles!!!

Chinese Asian Seafood

Hong Kong Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Hong Kong Buffet, Hong Kong Lubbock Prices, Hong Kong Buffet Lubbock Tx, Lubbock Hong Kong Buffet Reviews, Hongkong Buffet Lubbock, Hong Kong Buffet Lubbock, Hong Kong Lubbock Menu, Hong Kong Restaurant Lubbock Lunch Menu, and Rabbit Lubbock Hong Kong Buffet.