2794 Diamond St
San Francisco, CA 94131-3057

Hong Sing Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Glen Park
Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Hong Sing Restaurant is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

CoachDirt photo

CoachDirt

San Francisco, CA

Idahos favorite Chinese restaurant in San Francisco

I have a friend in Idaho who gets to the Glen Park area several times a year. He always eats at the Hong Sing when he visits, and told me they have the best war won ton soup in San Francisco.
I took my family on a special BART trip to Glen Park from Antioch last summer just to try this restaurant, (It’s only a block from the BART station.)

It’s a small restaurant with about 8 to 10 tables. They have 1 family size table with a big lazy susan that seats about 8. The diningroom was very clean, the atmosphere was pleasant, and the help was friendly.
The war won ton was fantastic! The rest of the food was great too! The prices were a bit lower than many similar restaurants we have experienced in the Bay area, and the portions were a bit larger.
We had beef fried rice, sizzling fried rice soup, chow mein, lemon chicken, and a dish with duck.
Our experience was so good that we have been there 5 more times since, and have taken 3 other families with us.
I am not an adventurerous diner, but I was able to try some things I had never tried before that our guests had ordered, and to my delight there was nothing that I didn’t like
If you go in tell them that Coach Dirt from Idaho sent you, and highly reccomends the war won ton soup. They may look at you a little funny, but it wil probably make them smile, and you are sure to be treated well.
I’m no expert in the restaraunt ranking business, but I gave it 4 stars due to the quality of food, and our experience there. It’s not a fancy restaurant, but the meal along with the atmosphere of the Glen Park area has been enjoyable for our family.
We’ll be making another weekend trip soon.

War won ton soup

Bakeries in South Of Market

Pizza Zone ''N'' Grill

Lunch in Mission

Hong Sing Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Hong Sing Restaurant is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Hong Sing San Francisco, Hong Sing Restaurant, 2794 Diamond St, San Francisco, Ca 94131, Hong Sing Restaurant San Francisco, Hong Sing Restaurant, Hong Sing Glen Park Menu, Hong Sing Glen Park, Hong Sing, and Hong Sing Chinese Restaurant.