11012 Canyon Rd E
Puyallup, WA 98373-4200

Honto Teriyaki Restaurant

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Sandwiches

Honto Teriyaki Restaurant is a Japanese, Lunch, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I've been eating here for over 20 years and I still love it, I'm always comparing other teriyaki places to Honto's and the others' are never as good. I've recommend this place to a lot of people and no one has ever told me they didn't like the food or th"
Cons
"The service.. the lady at the counter is very rude to me and others and always has been since Ive been going there off and on for 10 years....she needs to smile and not be so impatient. ."
Comments
"Good menu and food is good.. the service definitely needs to be better tho.."
  • 5/25/2020

A diner from Renton, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/27/2020

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 4/17/2020

A dining patron from Spokane, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/17/2019

A Japanese chowhound from Puyallup, WA tried it.

• 9/17/2017

A dining patron from Spanaway, WA tried it.

• 7/31/2016

A Japanese food lover from Puyallup, WA tried it.

• 11/02/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Lakewood, WA tried it.

• 3/28/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/21/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

Noxxus photo

Noxxus

Lynnwood, WA

Great restaurant.

Absolutely wonderful food, my personal favorite is the Spicy Chicken there, it’s the meal to which I rate all other teriyaki joints. Outstanding service, fast, decently priced. About 8 bucks a plate, they do not deliver, but I only lived a few blocks, and was eating there twice-three times a week at one point.

Spicy Chicken

Wonderful, large portions of marinated, grilled, spiced, chicken breast.

Amazing sticky rice. Eat here.

Japanese Lunch Dinner

Honto Teriyaki Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Honto Teriyaki Restaurant is located near the cities of North Puyallup and Sumner.
People found this by searching for: Honto Teriyaki Puyallup Menu, Hontos On Canyon Rd Puyallup Wa, Honto Teriyaki Restaurant Puyallup, Wa, Honto Teriyaki Menu, Hontos Teriyaki, Honto Teriyaki Puyallup Wa, Honto Teriyaki, and Honto Teriyaki Puyallup.