Cuisine: American, Chicken, Catering

Hooters is a American, Chicken, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

"Food was ok. Servers made me very uncomfortable. Feels the name/the chain is very denigrating towards women."
happyjc22 photo

Irvine, CA

Great late night happy hour

We passed through here on our road trip from CA to Chicago and we were able to just make it for the late night happy hour with discounted wings and beer. I forget the exact cutoff time, but basically the promotion is meant to drive traffic to the restaurant at night since the mall sort of dies down at night. We even called in our order of wings on our way to the restaurant just to make sure we got the happy hour price – how accomodating :)

The service, of course, was friendly.

Btw, it’s in the Mall of America, which was very cool seeing for the first time.

Good, but a little too fried for my taste.

S582 photo

Rosemount, MN

Worst Experience

I had a ToGo order of wings that I picked up. I had asked what sauce to get if I wanted a medium classic kind of buffalo sauce . They said “get medium sauce” . So I did .. And I got home , opened them . And they were plain . I called and all she said on the phone to me was “Our medium sauce is just butter” and I continued to express my frustration, and all she kept telling me was about the freaking “butter”… They didn’t try at all to attempt to make me happy, or ask what they should do to fix it… They just kept saying that I should’ve known what the ‘medium’ was .. And that it wasn’t there fault . And then she hung up on me while I was still talking!! I am not impressed .. And will not return there!!

10 Piece Wings

American Chicken Dinner

Hooters  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/14/2016 S582 tried it.

• 4/14/2016 A diner from Rosemount, MN tried it.

• 6/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 9/15/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Hooters is located near the cities of Cholavaram and Richfield.
People found this by searching for: Hooters Hot Wings In The Mall Of America In Bloomington Minnesota, Bars, Hooters Minnesota, Hooters Bloomingtonmn 10 Free Wings, Hooters Bloomington Mn, Best Hooters In America, Hooters 55425, and Hooters Mn.