2171 Northwoods Boulevard
Charleston, SC 29406

Hooters

Neighborhoods: North Charleston outside Mark Clark
Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Lunch

Hooters is a American, Sandwiches, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 1/24/2016

An American food lover from Bennettsville, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/29/2015

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 7/26/2014

An American food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 7/05/2014

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/11/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

colobisman photo

colobisman

Firestone, CO

Outstanding visit

I must admit that the last time I had eaten at a Hooters was in St. Louis at least 20 years ago. The food was so bad that I have never returned to a Hooters until I visited The Hooters in Colorado Springs off Woodman Avenue when I went down for a wedding.

We went by default since it was the closest place open. There were 14 of us and we were served superbly by only one Hooters girl. She was efficient, attentive and personable. Here’s the best part. The food was fantastic. We had everything from wings to burgers to Phillies and it was all great. We will definitely be trying out the Hooters around our area of Colorado.

bryhooper photo

bryhooper

North Charleston, SC

UNBELIEVABLE - Do NOT Frequent this place!

Unbelievable! My wife and I went to Hooters to get some snacks and a drink. We were told to seat ourselves, as we did so on the outside patio. We were there for 10 minutes until a waitress came up to ‘check’ on some ‘customers’ I was later told she wished she did not have to (not my problem!). After approximately 13 minutes sitting (watching the game on the flat-screen), I went to the bar to meet a very friendly waitress who made us our drinks. When she asked why had not a waitress came to our table, I told her I did not know and referenced where I was sitting. Her expression said it all in that our ‘waitress’ did not want to deal with those sitting on the patio, for whatever reason. Needless to say, after our drinks we left without getting any food. We never even were provided with menus!

This Hooters was without question the worst I’ve ever been to. Do NOT frequent this restaurant.

Diet Pepsi

American Traditional American Cuisine American cuisine

Hooters  Restaurant Reviews

Hooters is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: Hooters North Charleston Menu And Prices, Hooters North Charleston Sc, Hooters Menu North Charleston, Hooters Menu, North Charleston Sc, Hooters Menu, Prices At The Hooters In North Charleston Sc, and Hooters At Northwoods Mall.