Hooters

Neighborhoods: Concord Mills
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"The girls,had a great time our waitress Rachael was awsome.Hope to make it back soon."
"Fast service, friendly, Sexy Hooters girls there! ! I love it there :)"
Cons
"Nothing"
Comments
"Nope it is a great place to hang out before and after the races.wednesday's are the best days"
  • 2/28/2017

An American food lover from Albemarle, NC tried it.

• 5/29/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2014

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
  • 11/22/2013

Pros
    Fast service, friendly, Sexy Hooters girls there! ! I love it there :)
May 21, 2011

Very confusing visit

After a long day at work we made our way to the local hooters for some supper and drinks. We had some guys show up late, so they sat at the bar while the rest of us had a table. Service at our table was pretty good. The food, it is…
June 2, 2010

NEVER EVER GO TO THIS HOOTERS!!!!

Never ever go!! it is the WORST service ever!!
August 27, 2005

The food is just ok

The wings are what they are know for, and they are just ok. If I have to go there, I prefer the buffalo shrimp. However, most of the food is greasy. I guess the atmosphere is more important to a lot of people than the quality of the food.

10/19/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried Mayflower Seafood Restaurant in Concord Mills.

10/11/2017

A food lover from Monroe, NC tried Mai Thai II in Concord Mills, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Terrible service!! Staff don't wash hands, picking in nose nasty!!
10/05/2017

A diner from US tried Mayflower Seafood Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/05/2017

An American chowhound from Rockwell, NC tried Concord Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/16/2017

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried Mayflower Seafood Restaurant.

9/04/2017

A Seafood food lover from Charlotte, NC tried Mayflower Seafood Restaurant.

9/02/2017

A dining patron from Concord, NC tried McDonald's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Never get my order right, always bad service which is evenings. I'm so tired of going home and then driving back because something was wrong. I always have a big order and its hard to check bags for everything. I trust that they get it right and it never
8/31/2017

An American chowhound from Painesville, OH tried Concord Family Restaurant.

8/31/2017

A diner from Concord, NC tried Ted's Family Restaurant.

8/30/2017

A dining patron from US tried Mayflower Seafood Restaurant.

American Lunch Dinner

Hooters  Restaurant Reviews

Hooters is located near the cities of Charlotte Metro Area.
People found this by searching for: Hooters Concord Mills Phone Number, Hooters Concord Mills Nc, Hooters Concord Nc Girls Photos, Hooters Concord Mills, Hooters Concord Menu, Hooters Concord Nc, and Hooters Of Concord Nc.