Hooters

Neighborhoods: Concord Mills
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"The girls,had a great time our waitress Rachael was awsome.Hope to make it back soon."
"Fast service, friendly, Sexy Hooters girls there! ! I love it there :)"
Cons
"Nothing"
Comments
"Nope it is a great place to hang out before and after the races.wednesday's are the best days"
May 21, 2011

Very confusing visit

After a long day at work we made our way to the local hooters for some supper and drinks. We had some guys show up late, so they sat at the bar while the rest of us had a table. Service at our table was pretty good. The food, it is…
June 2, 2010

NEVER EVER GO TO THIS HOOTERS!!!!

Never ever go!! it is the WORST service ever!!
August 27, 2005

The food is just ok

The wings are what they are know for, and they are just ok. If I have to go there, I prefer the buffalo shrimp. However, most of the food is greasy. I guess the atmosphere is more important to a lot of people than the quality of the food.

American Dinner Seafood

Hooters  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/29/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
  • 11/22/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service, friendly, Sexy Hooters girls there! ! I love it there :)
Hooters is located near the cities of Charlotte Metro Area.
People found this by searching for: Hooters Concord Mills Nc, Hooters Concord Nc, Hooters Of Concord Nc, Hooters Girls Of Rest In Concord Mills Nc, Hooters Concord Mills Phone Number, Hooters Near 94520, Hooters Concord Mills, Hooters Restaurant In Concord, and Hooters Concord Menu.