300 3rd St S
La Crosse, WI 54601

Hooters

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Chicken

Hooters is a American, Burgers, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pros
"Meh"
  • 6/14/2020

An American food lover from Wisconsin Dells, WI tried it.

• 10/02/2017

An American food lover from Rochester, MN tried it.

• 5/16/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Meh
sammyjen photo

sammyjen

St Louis, MO

Suprised by Hooters of La Crosse

We saw this old style building and thought it would be a great place to get lunch. Most times I don’t mind getting lunch at Hooters since my husband is such a big fan but I was a little surprised with Hooters of La Crosse, WI. After walking in the first thing I noticed is the staff, I know Hooters waitresses make money off of their, well you know, but these girls were desperate. They had their shorts pulled up to there breasts, it looked like they had on orange thongs, this would be no problem at the beach, but they’re serving food, it was absolutely disgusting, I mean these girls were desperate for money. Personally, our waitress was friendly, but you could definitely tell it was just an act. They way she presented herself towards my husband, vs me was very noticeable. DESPERATE for $$$ My next complaint is the actual food and drinks, I had a few beers, each one different, and each one had a sort of skunky stale flavor to it. After my meal I started to feel a bit nauseous and got sick in the bathroom, only to notice a huge bug crawling around on the floor. Needless to say never have I ever been more disgusted and embarrassed in my life, we left immediately and will never return!

American Burgers Chicken

Hooters  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Restaurants In Lacrosse Wi, Hooters In La Crosse Wi, Hooters Lacrosse Wi, Hooters+ Lacrosse,Wi, Hooters La Crosse Menu, Hooters La Crosse, Hooters Lacrosse, and Hooters Lacrosse Menu.