1775 N Central Expy
Mckinney, TX 75070-3113

Hooters

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Chicken wings

Hooters is a American, Cafe, and Chicken wings restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Grace was my server. She was very friendly and attentive."
Cons
"Management should let you seat yourself on non peak hours."
  • 8/04/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/16/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Grace was my server. She was very friendly and attentive.
    Cons
    Management should let you seat yourself on non peak hours.
minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX

Unforgettable Visit!!!

We will not be returning here. We were seated at a table. The first that happened was the waitress brought two big glasses of water to the table. She sat mine down first. Then she reached across the table with my husband’s water and knocked it over into his lap. It was ice cold and I suggested we go home so he could change clothes. The waitress, of course, was sorry. We went ahead and ordered our food. We had haburgers, fries and onion rings and drinks. The food was average. Nothing was comped.

American Sports Bar Traditional American Cuisine

Hooters  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Hooters Mckinney Tx Menu, Hooters Happy Hour Mckinney, Hooters Restaurant Mckinney, Hooters Mckinney Menu, Hooters Mckinney, Hooters In Mckinney, and Hooter Mckinney.