241 Eastern Byp
Richmond, KY 40475

Hooters

Cuisine: American, Chicken wings, Wings

Hooters is a American, Chicken wings, and Wings restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"I was greeted by waitress not hostess. I'm a buisness owner and travel a lot and the service I have received from our waitress ha been horrible. She is more worried about her boyfriend 2 tables down than her customers that pay there bills and leave "
  • 11/16/2013

A diner from Providence, KY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/23/2013

An American food lover from Holton, IN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Jimbo3662 photo

Jimbo3662

Kenosha, WI

Best Hooter's I have been to.

I had the Boneless Garlic Wings, Daughter had the BBQ Wings and wife had the Steamed Shrimp. Heather was our waitress. ALL Was the BEST!!!

Chicken Wings - 10 Piece

Steamed Shrimp

The Bomb

American Traditional American Cuisine American cuisine

Hooters  Restaurant Reviews

Hooters is located near the cities of Madison County.
People found this by searching for: Hooters Restaurant Description, Descriptive Paragraph About Hooters Restaurant, Hooters Kenosha Wi, Hooters Richmond Ky, Hooters Happy Hour', Hooter's Restaurant Menu, Steamed Shrimp Hooters, Hooters Richmond Ky Menu, and Richmond Hooters.