4461 Hoffner Ave
Orlando, FL 32812

Hop Bo Chinese Food

Neighborhoods: Conway
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Hop Bo Chinese Food is a Chinese, Asian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"The food was so good. Fresh and they give you a lot for your money. "
"My food always taste so good. I have been eating here since they opened up. I come from Oviedo to get my lunch or dinner for the family."
"This is my favorite Chinese take out in Orlando!! The best food!!"
"Fast service. Good food"
"Very good food and clean place "
"great, fresh food"
"Great food, and fast! Good price!"
"Great food"
"Fast, great, fresh, food! I have been eating at hop bos for awhile and really enjoy their food!"
"Good food"
Cons
"No low sodium option."
"kinda blah inside"
  • 2/10/2021

A Chinese food lover from Ocala, FL tried it.

• 1/29/2021

A Chinese food lover from Palm Bay, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food was so good. Fresh and they give you a lot for your money.
  • 12/09/2020

A Chinese food lover from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 6/11/2020

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/17/2020

A Chinese chowhound from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2020

• 8/28/2019

A diner from Winter Springs, FL tried it.

• 5/24/2019

• 2/16/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 1/21/2019

heenacruzl photo

heenacruzl

Lake Havasu City, AZ

thanks

Great, you have given interesting information and experiences, I really like it.
return man 3

jasb164925 photo

jasb164925

Lakewood, CA

Tasty food

Hey people from all over the globe! How many times I am gonna procrastinate with my university tasks? That is the question that I ask myself when it is time to write an essay or the term paper. Only expert editors from www.royalessays.co.uk/ webservice help me with my problems in study and I have no stress about the deadlines!

Rastagirl photo

Rastagirl

One of the best Chinese restaurants I have eaten at

I love the food here…everything is great, but my favorite is the Singapore noodles….I eat here almost every week. Try it I bet you will like it.

Michaeln3588 photo

Michaeln3588

Excellent!!!

Good Service, food is fresh and yummy. I like the General Tso’s Chicken, Fried Dumplings and Chicken Lo Mein. Best Chinese Food in the town!

jingle photo

jingle

Never again

I got very sick after eating this dish. Though tasty, I will never go back. I am sure it was the Chinese food because I didn’t eat anything different except for this, that day.

Shrimp with Garlic Sauce

Though tasty, it made me very sick and I will never go there again.

Chinese Delivery Asian

Hop Bo Chinese Food  Restaurant Reviews

Hop Bo Chinese Food is located near the cities of Holden Heights.
People found this by searching for: Hop Bo Conway, Hop Bo Chinese Orlando, Hop Bo Chinese Restaurant Menu, Hop Bo Orlando, Hop Bo Menu Orlando, Hop Bo Menu, Hop Bo Chinese Menu, and Hop Bo Orlando Menu.