5000 Us Highway 17
Orange Park, FL 32003

Hop Shing

Cuisine: Chinese, American, Asian

Hop Shing is a Chinese, American, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
  • 6/23/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Green Cove Springs, FL tried it.

• 11/20/2017

A Chinese food lover from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 8/04/2017

A diner from Charleston, SC tried it.

• 7/13/2017

A dining patron from Orange Park, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/11/2017

A Chinese food lover from Orange Park, FL tried it.

• 2/05/2016

A Chinese food lover from Orange Park, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    best place to eat!!!!
  • 5/10/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 3/07/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/06/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/12/2015

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

drsuzzoo photo

drsuzzoo

Jacksonville, FL

Great Chinese Delivery!

Hop Shing delivered excellent Chinese food right to our door In Fleming Island. They offer combination plates which come with rice and Egg Rolls. We ordered and had dinner delivered in less time than we could have prepared it ourselves. Fresh egg rolls were delicious! We fed our entire family of 6 people for less than $50 and the quality was good. More food than we could eat.

General Tso's Chicken

Very nicely done General Tso’s Chicken comes with Fried Rice and an Egg Roll on the combination platter. This was more food than I could eat. They will tailor the spiciness-level to your taste if you ask. Egg Rolls were very fresh with just the right amount of crunch and perfect taste. I would have liked to have a little more rice, but the ratio of meat to rice was more than expected.

gracej7 photo

gracej7

Fort Walton Beach, FL

The Best

Very good take-out! It is mine and my fiances new favorite Chinese restaurant! My fiance is a big Chinese food fan and he loves it, I wasn’t a big Chinese food fan but I love it! Sooo good and great prices!

Sweet and Sour Chicken

I had the sweet and sour chicken and shrimp lo mein. They were both GREAT! and they deliver if you live on Fleming Island! Very good prices!! Their lunch prices are especially reasonable.

Chinese Takeout Free Delivery

Hop Shing  Restaurant Reviews

Hop Shing is located near the cities of Bellair Meadowbrook Terrace, Lakeside, Mandarin, and Jacksonville Naval Air Station.
People found this by searching for: Hop Shing Menu, Hop Shing Fleming Island Fl Menu, Hop Shing Menu Fleming Island, Hop Shing Menu Flwming Islandf, Hop Shing Fleming Island, Www.Hopshing 32003, Hop Shing Fleming Island Fl, and Hop Shing Fleming Island Menu.