Hop Sing Palace

Cuisine: Asian, Breakfast, Cafe

Pros
"Honestly I cannot decide which is the vest part about thus restaurant other than the food being absolutely amazing. Their egg rolls are the old school real egg rolls.They are not Spring Rolls. Many have not had the opportunity to compare as to which is wh"
March 15, 2015

Had dinner there this evening. Atmosphere not bad and they were busy so I am perplexed ....WHY? Service barely adequate. Food without a doubt one of the worst I have ever had. Sweet/Sour chicken was more like a candy apple coating and I…
May 31, 2014

Not sure why Shelly B had such bad things to say about this place.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE...Did i say i love this place... service is always good along with the food... best place ever!
September 8, 2012

This place was AWEFUL! Everything about it was horrible, the service, the food and the environment. I guess I should have gotten a clue when my mother had to wipe off her silver wear. I ordered the won tons with cream cheese and found out…

Asian Good for groups Delivery

Hop Sing Palace  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/11/2013 A diner from CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/07/2013 A diner from El Dorado Hills, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/11/2013 A diner from Dublin, CA tried it and rated it 5 stars.

Hop Sing Palace is located near the cities of Orangevale.
People found this by searching for: Hop Sing Palace Restaurant Folsom, Hop Sing Palace Folsom Menu, Hop Sing Folsom Menu, Hop Sings Folsom Menu, Hop Sing Palace Menu, Hopsing Folsom, Hop Sing Palace Folsom, Hop Sing Folsom, and Hop Sing Folsom Ca Menu.