8200 Hwy 65
Spring Lake Park, MN 55432-2022

Hope's Chow Mein & Chinese

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Hope's Chow Mein & Chinese is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Best fried rice,& great chicken. Plenty of great foods!"
"Food"
"Amazing value! Very tasty and fresh food. Highly recommend this restaurant! "
"buffet"
"Awesome service"
Cons
"Need better desert bar,& more choices."
"The food wasn't hot in the chicken in the chicken chow mein was like rubber"
Comments
"Go and enjoy ♡♡♡♡"
  • 9/26/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Paynesville, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best fried rice,& great chicken. Plenty of great foods!
    Cons
    Need better desert bar,& more choices.
  • 9/05/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2019

• 6/23/2019

• 5/22/2019

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    The food wasn't hot in the chicken in the chicken chow mein was like rubber
  • 4/27/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

• 12/09/2018

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/02/2018

• 11/01/2018

A Chinese food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 10/14/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

jeffbech photo

jeffbech

Minneapolis, MN

Don't waste your time or money

I haven’t been there in about 3 years. Boy have things changed. I was so disappointed, I left after 1 small plate from the buffet. The food was either cold, had no flavor or tasted like it had been in the freezer for a long time before cooking.
We were not sure if we wanted buffet or order off the menu. So we sat at our booth over 15 minutes before someone came and told us we could go to the buffet. We asked for menu’s, reviewed them and decided to get buffet.
I told them about our experience when paying, they did apologize. That will not cut it as I will not go back.

buffet

All of the items I tried were terrible. Same for my GF.

Chinese Asian

Hope's Chow Mein & Chinese  Restaurant Reviews

Hope's Chow Mein & Chinese is located near the cities of Mounds View, Fridley, Coon Rapids, and New Brighton.
People found this by searching for: Hopes Chinese Buffet Menu, Hopes Chinese Buffet Spring Lake Park Menu, Hopes Chinese Menu, Hopes Chinese Spring Lake Park Menu, Hopes Menu, Hopes Chinese Spring Lake Park, Hopes Chinese Restaurant Menu, Hopes Chow Mein Spring Lake Park, and Hopes Spring Lake Park.