Hops Restaurant Bar & Brewery

Neighborhoods: Potomac West
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Grill

Overall
Pros
"The best "
"My sever David was so personable.. He made my family and I feel like we were in a 5 star restaurant. We will go back and request the same person. It's so good to get a server that was on point with everyone "
"Love it !!!"
Cons
"Nothing"
  • 7/06/2017

A diner from Falls Church, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/14/2016

An American food lover from Alexandria, VA tried it.

• 12/22/2015

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The best
  • 3/18/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing
  • 3/15/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/22/2014

An American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love it !!!
  • 12/03/2013

A diner from Union City, NJ tried it.

American Good For Kids Takeout
Ginger Beef Foody Goody

Chinese in Old Town

New Szechuan Express

Chinese in Landmark/Van Dorn

Good Luck Chinese

Diner in Seminary Hill

Hops Restaurant Bar & Brewery  Restaurant Reviews

Hops Restaurant Bar & Brewery is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Hops Restaurant Menu Potomac Yards, Hops Restaurant Potomac Yards Menu, Hoops Restaurant In Alexandria Va, Hoops Restaurant In Va, Hops Restaurant Potomac Yards, Hops Alexandria Va, Hops Restaurant Potomac Yard, Hops Potomac Yards, and Hops In Alexandria Va.