Hops Restaurant Bar & Brewery

Neighborhoods: Potomac West
Cuisine: American, Traditional, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The best "
"My sever David was so personable.. He made my family and I feel like we were in a 5 star restaurant. We will go back and request the same person. It's so good to get a server that was on point with everyone "
"Love it !!!"
Cons
"Nothing"
March 3, 2010

Horrible... EVERYTHING

I wandered in here one day becuase it seemed (from the outside) to be a decent establishment. It looks a lot like Shenanigan's from the movie Waiting, complete with the angry and unpleasant serving staff, slutty high school host, and…
November 1, 2009

Decent Beer, crappy service

Well for being named a restaurant I'd look elsewhere for food. \r \r I attempted their Jamaican Chicken with Saffron Rice and Squash medley. Everything tasted as if it was from a can. Nothing fresh, and nothing original. The chicken was…
June 17, 2009

Hops Restaurant Bar & Brewery

This is a good place for good American fare with local brewed beer. The food isn't anything too fancy, but the beer is a good bet. I am disappointed at the place now because they used to serve honey croissants, but now they don't do that…

American Traditional Good For Kids

Hops Restaurant Bar & Brewery  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/14/2016 A diner from Arlington, VA tried it.

• 12/22/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The best
  • 3/18/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing
  • 3/15/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love it !!!
  • 12/03/2013 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

BRABO by Robert Wiedmaier

European in King St Metro

Portner's Restaurant

American in Old Town

Cold Stone Creamery

Ice Cream in Eisenhower East

Evening Star Cafe

Contemporary American in Potomac West

Hops Restaurant Bar & Brewery is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Hops Restaurant Potomac Yard, Hops Restaurant Menu Potomac Yards, Hops Restaurant Potomac Yards, Hops Restaurant Potomac Yards Menu, Hoops Restaurant In Va, Hoops Restaurant In Alexandria Va, and Hops Potomac Yards.