99 W Broadway
Eugene, OR 97401

Horsehead Bar-BQ

Neighborhoods: West Eugene
Cuisine: BBQ, Pub Food, Lunch

Horsehead Bar-BQ is a BBQ, Pub Food, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Cg1988 photo

Cg1988

Eugene, OR

Worst staff.

Used to like going to this bar. Last night however was a completely different story. I’m hard of hearing, I’ve got what’s called a cookie bite hearing loss (the Audiogram looks like there’s a bite out of the line graph) and its specifically in the speech range, so not only is it hard for me to have good balance, it’s really difficult for me to hear myself so I shout a lot especially when there’s loud music. We got there around 9:30/10pm after we had gone bowling. I walked in and went straight for the bathroom, after coming out of the bathroom, my friend got me a glass of water and we went to go play pool. I never ever ordered a drink from horsehead last night. So we’re playing pool (remember balance problems+trying to do trick shots) I see my boyfriend get a drink. When he came back I had two (2) sips, the bartender came over told the bouncer to kick me out because I was drunk. I hadn’t been drinking, I’m 26, and I’m extremely livid with this place and their lack of ability to tell the difference between a stumbling drunk and a deaf person.

Beverlyy photo

Beverlyy

Springfield, OR

3rd time NOT a charm

Just because you have someone deliver your food doesn’t mean it has to be so bad the neighbors dog won’t eat it. I ordered a burger and a bbq pulled pork sandwich, fried pickles, fried okra/mushroom, Mac/cheese, mashed potatoes/mushroom gravy. Didn’t get my bbq pork- ran out- what bbq place runs out of their specialty meat? I ended up getting a cheese burger. There was no sauce on either burger. The meat was so over cooked, seriously the neighbor’s dog wouldn’t eat it. The mashed potatoes were overloaded in garlic and that is just nasty with gravy. The Mac/cheese had so much grease it was swimming in it and no flavor what so ever. The fried okra was so over fried soaking them in ranch dressing didn’t even soften them. But on a bright side the fried pickles and mushrooms were fantastic.
I have given them too many chances. Just a tip: need to go an actual burger joint to learn how to cook a burger. So basically I spent $50 on mushroom and pickles!!

BBQ Outdoor seating Parking
Papa John's Pizza

Pizza in Santa Clara

Horsehead Bar-BQ  Restaurant Reviews

Horsehead Bar-BQ is located near the cities of River Road.
People found this by searching for: Horsehead Bar Eugene Or, Horsehead Bar, Horsehead Bar Bq Eugene Or, Horsehead Bar And Grill Eugene, Horsehead Eugene Menu, Horsehead Bar Eugene, and Horsehead Restaurant.