5286 Riverdale Rd
Atlanta, GA 30349-5712

Hot Cafe

Cuisine: Thai, Lunch, Breakfast

Hot Cafe is a Thai, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great authentic food"
"Authentic Thai food"
Cons
"Older decor, but I'm there for the food"
"Not the nicest nor cleanest place"
Comments
"They needed ac when summer time it was so hot "
"Food is best around"
  • 10/14/2018

A dining patron from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/30/2017

A Thai chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2017

A Thai food lover from Morrow, GA tried it.

• 3/26/2017

A Thai food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/11/2016

A Thai chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/04/2016

A Thai food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great authentic food
    Cons
    Older decor, but I'm there for the food
  • 11/08/2016

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
    They needed ac when summer time it was so hot
  • 2/21/2015

Pros
    Authentic Thai food
    Cons
    Not the nicest nor cleanest place
    Comments
    Food is best around
  • 12/14/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/17/2014

A Thai food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comedy of Horrors Birthday dinner/Don't eat HERE

We sat down and noticed a baby cockroach crawling across our table. We told our waiter, who suggested we change tables, whereupon some other type of bug crawled immediately across our table. My daughter had an inedible meal, but we paid anyway, but as we did, another baby roach crawled next to us by the cashier/our waiter. Our waiter opined "I never see bugs, they must be following you. " HE must be BLIND. I asked for a “To Go” menu. I told him I would be calling the health department. The owner came out to our car, I thought to apologize for the bugs and the food, maybe offer a partial refund. Instead he wanted the menu back. I said “no,” whereupon he opened the back door of my car, and grabbed the recommendation form we had driven all the way down to College Park to get for my daughter’s application to the arts school, and crumpled it threatenlngly, saying, “Give me my menu.” We called the police.

Pad see ouey

Inedible—-Greasy with soy sauce its only discernible flavoring, and no broccoli.

Panang curry

Chinese in Oakdale

Buckhead Pizza Company

Pizza in Buckhead

Hot Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Hot Cafe is located near the cities of Airport Mail Center, Atl, Bankhead, Midtown Atlanta, and Lastrup.
People found this by searching for: Hot Cafe Riverdale Ga, Hot Cafe Atlanta, Hot Cafe Atlanta Menu, Hot Cafe Riverdale Road Menu, Hot Cafe Riverdale Menu, Hot Cafe In Riverdale Ga, Hot Cafe, and Hot Cafe Atlanta Ga.