- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Hot Chocolate
These dishes from the Hot Chocolate menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
warm brioche donuts ()
Lox and Bagel Plate ()
Market Scramble ()
- Choose from five different tempting hot cocoas, from creamy white chocolate to a "black & tan" with one-third hot fudge and two-thirds medium hot chocolate--all served with house-made marshmallows.
- Choose from five different tempting hot cocoas, from creamy white chocolate to a "black & tan" with one-third hot fudge and two-thirds medium hot chocolate, all served with house-made marshmallows.
- During the summer, the restaurant will run a lemonade stand out front.
- Valet parking will be offered during the evenings only.
- You'll have an easier time getting a table on weeknights, but the time to see and be seen is during weekend brunch, when the pretty people of Bucktown flock here for Segal's warm cinnamon doughnuts with homemade raspberry preserves.
Sun,Sat 10:00AM - 02:00PM (Brunch)Sun,Tue-Wed 05:30PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)Thu 05:30PM - 11:00PM (Dinner)Fri-Sat 05:30PM - 12:00AM (Dinner)Tue-Fri 11:30AM - 02:00PM (Lunch)