Hot Dog Shoppe

Cuisine: Hot Dogs, American, Traditional

Overall
Pros
"Great food nice poeple"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...kind service."
"Cheddar chili fries were excellent! Great job. Been a patron for 37 years!"
"Cheddar chili dogs & cheddar chili fries are some of the best in the country. Don't be fooled by impersonators like the Brighton Hot Dog Shop"
"Good service friendly people. Not too expensive "
"Weenies"
Cons
"None, I love their food!"
"Weenies"
Comments
"If you want excellent food, quick service and a nice person to take your order, this is the place."
"Give it a try and you'll be back."
July 28, 2009

my fave.!

I live in West Virginia & im always in liverpool at the shoppe. Its my fave.! Their malts are to die for.! Best chili & cheese dog & fries. Its great for lunch. =)
June 12, 2009

Hot Dog Shoppe is AWESOME!

I actually work at the Hot Dog Shoppe, and I can tell you that we serve you fast, give you tasty meals, and try our damnedest to do it with a smile. I love working here, and I hope to see you there soon!!
August 13, 2008

Best Food In Town!!!!!!!!!!

Hands Down Best Chilli Cheese In The World On Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, And Hand Cut French Fries Only Place I Eat When I Come Back To Town.I Highly Reccomend This Restaurant To Everybody I Meet.By The Way The Chocolate Malts Make A Fine…

Hot Dogs American Traditional

Hot Dog Shoppe  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/09/2016 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it.

• 6/24/2016 A diner from Canton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/10/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food nice poeple
  • 5/18/2016 A diner from East Liverpool, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/01/2016 A diner from East Liverpool, OH tried it.

• 4/28/2016 A diner from Dearborn, MI tried it.

• 4/13/2016 A diner from Grand Rapids, MI tried it.

• 2/21/2016 A diner from East Liverpool, OH tried it.

• 2/18/2016 A diner from Mckees Rocks, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/05/2016 A diner from Morgantown, WV tried it.

Hot Dog Shoppe is located near the cities of Chester and Newell.
People found this by searching for: Hot Dog Shoppe East Liverpool Ohio, Hot Dog Shoppe East Liverpool Oh, The Hot Dog Shoppe East Liverpool, Hot Dog Shoppe Menu, Hot Dog Shoppe Menu East Liverpool, Hot Dog Shoppe East Liverpool, Hot Dog Shoppe East Liverpool Menu, Hot Dog Shoppe East Liverpool Ohio Menu, and East Liverpool Hot Dog Shoppe.