500 Barber Ln
Milpitas, CA 95035-7921

Hot Pot City

Cuisine: Chinese, Sushi, Cafe

• 7/05/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

jmix photo

jmix

Irvine, CA

Ate till I almost puked!!!

At first, I was skeptical on coming here. Why drive so far (I’m from Cupertino) to hot pot, when we could just hit up ranch 99 and buy our own ingredients, for half the price? Grudgingly, I decided to go. After 10PM is happy hour, so price was $12.99 for all-you can eat.

Upon arriving there, I was greeted by the plethora of marinated lamb, satay with vinegar, soy sauce, green onions, garlic, the works! Excitedly, I scooped up marinated beef, chicken, lamb, fish, pork, tien-boo-lah, fish balls, and quickly bused it back to my table. I was so hungry and so eager to eat that I just started dumping everything into the water and spreading out all the meat on the foil. With the juices leaking from the meat, I was
literally salivating at the mouth when I moved it from the foil to the satay sauce, and finally into my mouth. At Hot Pot City its all about quality AND quantity, and I definitely got enough of both.

*Be cautioned though, don’t get more than you can chew because they will overcharge you $3.00! That spooked me into eating my ‘extra’ meat, which caused me to almost puke everything out!

Chinese Parking Dinner

Hot Pot City  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Hot Pot City Milpitas Ca, Hit Menu Milpitas, Hot Pot City Milpitas Yelp, Hit Hot Pot, Hot Pot City Milpitas, Pics Of Chinese Hotpot, Hot Pot City Happy Hour, Hit Hot Pot Menu, and Chinese Hotpot Menu.