33151 23 Mile Rd
New Baltimore, MI 48047-1948

Hot Tamales Cantina

(Between Homestead Dr and D W Seaton Dr)

Cuisine: Mexican

Overall
Pros
"Great food and service :)"
"Love the food, Service was good, and the waitresses were nice."
"Took our order quickly, waitress came back several times to check on us.. Food was good"
"My friends were there"
"If anybody can mexiCAN"
"We got our "dinner" free even thought it wasn't what we ordered."
"No pros.....bad service and bad food just like when it was Italian. The margarita was terrible I make my own better."
Cons
"Service"
"Service was terrible "
"Not authentic"
"We waited 45 mins to place our order then waited an additional 30 for the food to come out. They completely forgot about us and we had no idea who our waitress was. Finally a waitress came to our table to deliver the food and not one item was correct! We "
"Don't waste your money or time overall very bad . Family of 4 waited 2 hours. "
Comments
"I wont go back"
"The owner came around and told my daughter she would grab her some crayons and a coloring page but never came back. She also told us she would grab us a waitress but never did. A random waitress that we flagged down took our order. "
"DON'T EAT HERE .Better food at Taco Bell"
  • 2/20/2017

A dining patron from Marine City, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and service :)
  • 8/21/2016

A dining patron from New Baltimore, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love the food, Service was good, and the waitresses were nice.
  • 5/03/2016

A dining patron from Whitmore Lake, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/09/2016

A dining patron from Utica, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/19/2015

A diner from Macomb, MI tried it.

• 4/03/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 8/12/2014

A Mexican food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/04/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    My friends were there
    Cons
    Service was terrible
    Comments
    I wont go back
  • 8/01/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/30/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

Mexican

Hot Tamales Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Hot Tamales Cantina is located near the cities of Anchorville.
People found this by searching for: Hot Tamalaes In New Baltimore, Tomales In New Balitmore Michigan, Hot Tamales New Baltimore, Hot Tamales New Baltimore Mi, Hot Tamales Cantina, Hot Tamales Cantina Chesterfield Mi, Hot Tamales Cantina Chesterfield, Hot Tamales Chesterfield Mi, and Hot Tamales Cantina Waiter Amy.