Hot Wok Cafe

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Lunch

Pros
"STAY AWAY FROM THIS RESTAURANT!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AS WELL AS FOOD!!! I RECOMMEND YOU TO SAVE YOUR MONEY GO SOMEPLACE ELSE!! First of all when placing an order over the phone. I had asked for "sugar rolls", which is on their menu. The girl on "
"Great service. Limited but interesting menu. Fresh ingredients"
  • 8/06/2017

Nazilya tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Nazilya didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/29/2017

A diner from Princeton, NJ tried it.

• 6/21/2017

A diner from Princeton Junction, NJ tried it.

• 9/23/2016

An American food lover from Plainsboro, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service. Limited but interesting menu. Fresh ingredients
  • 7/20/2016

An American food lover from Princeton Junction, NJ tried it.

Nazilya photo

Nazilya

Princeton, NJ

STAY AWAY FROM THIS RESTAURANT!!!

First of all when placing an order over the phone. I had asked for “sugar rolls”, which is on their menu. The girl on the phone states I’m looking as a wrong restaurant menu and they don’t carry it, so I said ok fine and continue to order other things on that specific menu. Then as I bring the food home, I am shocked at what I see especially for paying over $60 worth of GARBAGE!!! Their “king seafood” soup $8.95 which at all the other restaurant is a Qt size, they give me Pt size and isn’t even full all the way. Those “scallion pancakes” $5.95 is literally dripping from all the greasy oil they cooked it in. “FRIED shrimp dumplings” are STEAMED and is a mixture of chicken shrimp and veggie, and I had specifically asked if they are shrimp only and are fried which the girl stated that they are. So of course I call the restaurant and complain of this matter to the manager in which she states “no refund unless you bring the food back and us look at it first”, I tell the “manager” I don’t have a car since I had to ask my neighbor to drive me. So she tells me “put the food in the fridge, being that it’s Sunday we are closed Mondays and to bring the food back to back on Tuesday when I get a ride to their restaurant”. And to save the best for last, there was HAIR IN MY SOUP.

I SINCERELY RECOMMEND YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS RESTAURANT!!!

JERSEYGIRL photo

JERSEYGIRL

Princeton Junction, NJ

THOUGH MENU IS LIMITED FOOD IS CONSISTENTLY GOOD!

Though Hot Wok has a very limited menu, the food is consistently good. It is a great place to have a quick lunch or dinner. And all of their chicken dishes are made with white meat! Plus they deliver!

Crispy Sesame Chicken

Delicious, lightly fried with a mildly sweet sauce.

Delivery Parking American

Hot Wok Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Hot Wok Cafe is located near the cities of West Windsor, West Windsor Twp, West Windsor Township, Plainsboro, and Plainsboro Center.
People found this by searching for: Hot Wok Cafe Princeton Junction Menu, Hot Wok Cafe West Windsor, Hot Wok Cafe Princeton Junction, Hot Wokcafe, Hot Wok Menu Nj, Hot Wok, Hot Wok West Windsor, Hot Wok Princeton Junction, and Hot Wok Princeton Junction Nj.