Hotlanta Wings

Cuisine: Barbecue, Lunch, Breakfast

Hotlanta Wings is a Barbecue, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"The wings or fries don't taste like they were cooked all the way. And one man in there doesn't wash his hands he just goes and make people food. "
"FRIENDLY PEOPLE"
Cons
"Under cooked food and cleanliness "
"Customers service , atmosphere , unpleasant smell as soon as you walk through the door."
Comments
"No"
"This could be a really cool place to come dine only if the customer service was a little better I just may pop back up and visit"
  • 12/18/2016

A diner from Fayetteville, GA tried it.

• 10/10/2015

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 9/20/2015

A Barbecue chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/21/2015

A diner from Riverdale, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/25/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 5/25/2015

A Barbecue chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 5/03/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 2/11/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/01/2015

A Barbecue chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

NanaBobbie photo

NanaBobbie

Milner, GA

Second Visit to Hotlanta

This was our second visit to Hotlanta Wings… Did not like the wings at all. This time I got the fish and shrimp… not to bad. Our friends had wings. One friend likes his wings wetter, so ask server to bring him extra sauce, and when wings came they were super small! We ask server about them, and all she said was, I know, we have had lots of complaints about them…Thats all she said. My husband ordered a piece of cake, and that was over $2.00 for a real small piece. When the bill came they charged .50 for the extra sauce! Service was bad… This was definitely our last visit!

Wings

Wings were VERY SMALL! When we said something about how small they were, all we got from server was, I now, we have been getting complaints about how small they are… Thats all she said.

magmarwoman photo

magmarwoman

Fayetteville, GA

Burnt Wings

Placed order for 20 wings with fries at drive thru window. At least half of the wings were burnt. Called to complain and received NO APOLOGY. Young woman who answered phone needs to be taught customer service skills. She informed me that I had to bring back tonight (never mind the inconvenience to me) in order to receive supposedly fresh ones. In this day and time you’re almost afraid to send anything back to the kitchen for fear of retaliation. Took burnt wings back and received more. This time another young lady replaced my order and was very apologetic about the incident. Hopefully she will train the first young lady on the phone about how to deliver good customer service. Not sure I will visit again.

Wings

First order……horrible. Not fit for human consumption. Since I had a bad experience with the first order couldn’t really enjoy replacement order.

December 9, 2008

Not Fond Of Hot Wings

However my entire family is and they tell me this is the best in the area.\r \r I usually stop for take home when I know the family is gathering for a Saturday afternoon/evening get together.\r \r Reasonable prices and fast service.

9/16/2017

A Southern chowhound from Fayetteville, GA tried Rosa's Home Cooking, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/15/2017

A Fast Food, Chicken chowhound from US tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/15/2017

An American chowhound from Fayetteville, GA tried Tim's Country Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/14/2017

An Asian fusion chowhound from US tried AZN Sandwich , liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/24/2017

A diner from US tried Applebee's and liked it.

8/24/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Morrow, GA tried Truett's Pizza Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The friendliness of the employees as well as the taste of the food.
Cons
none that I can think of at this time - great experience
8/23/2017

An Italian food lover from Atlanta, GA tried Olive Garden.

8/09/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Broadway Diner and liked it.

8/06/2017

A Thai chowhound from Mcdonough, GA tried Thai Jasmine.

7/22/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Pies-On Pizza and Pasta, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Barbecue Lunch Breakfast

Hotlanta Wings  Restaurant Reviews

Hotlanta Wings is located near the cities of Fayette County and Woolsey.
People found this by searching for: Hot Atlanta Wings Fayetteville, Hotlanta Wings Fayetteville Ga, Hot Atlanta Wings, Hotlanta Wings Menu, Hotlanta Breakfast Menu, Hotlanta Wings, Hotlanta Wings Fayetteville, and Hot Wings Fayetteville Ga.