1335 N 1st St
San Jose, CA 95112-4791

House of Genji

Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"It was awesome we had went for a party and it set the mood the cook was super cool and friendly made sure everything was going smooth . Food was delicious me and my wife shared a plate and it got us pretty full . "
Cons
"Wait but I understand it was super busy as well our party was 2 tables."
Comments
"."
  • 1/06/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Wait but I understand it was super busy as well our party was 2 tables.
    Comments
  • 2/14/2014

• 5/26/2013

A Japanese food lover from South San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/13/2013

A diner from MO tried it and liked it.

Japanese Parking Catering

From CityGrid:

House of Genji is an eating establishment that offers a range of food items and beverages for lunch and dinner. The restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and has been in operation since 1971. It serves a variety of beef, chicken and seafood dishes. The restaurant serves families and business clients in the Silicon Valley. House of Genji s menu features a selection of soups, salads, appetizers, desserts, side items and entrees. The restaurant also serves succulent shrimp, filet mignon, and beef and New York steaks. It offers fried rice with carrots, onions and eggs. In addition, House of Genji offers various promotional packages.     Lunch (Monday through Friday) 11:30a.m. - 2:00p.m. Dinner (Monday through Thursday) 5:00p.m. - 9:30p.m. Dinner (Friday) 5:00 p.m. - 10:00p.m. Dinner (saturday) 4:00 p.m. - 10:00p.m. Dinner (sunday) 4:00 p.m. - 9:00p.m. . Anniversaries Birthdays Calamari Chickens Dinner Filet Mignon Graduations Japanese Miso Soup New York Steak Oysters Prawns Restaurants Salmon Seafood Shrimp Sushi Teriyaki Tuna

House of Genji  Restaurant Reviews

House of Genji is located near the cities of Willow Glen.
People found this by searching for: House Of Genji San Jose Menu, House Of Ginii Restaurant Off First St In San Jose, San Jose Restaurants, The House Of Genji, House Of Genji, House Of Genii San Jose, House Of Genji Menu, and House Of Genji San Jose.