House of Hunan

Neighborhoods: Lincoln Park
Cuisine: Chinese, Soups, Caribbean

• 10/17/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

James

from GrubHub
June 20, 2014

Very good
January 26, 2009

Best Chinese food in town

I could order from them everyday.\r Sweet/Sour Pork is fantastic.\r \r Polite. Always get what i order also.\r \r Two thumbs up
December 22, 2006

Consistently good and they care

I have always had good food from House of Hunan delivered and eat-in. Their lunch specials are unreal for the amount/courses you get. The couple that run it are very eager to please and want you to be happy with their food and…

Cho Sun OK Restaurant

Mediterranean in Lincoln Park

Emilio's Tapas Restaurant

Tapas in Lincoln Park

9/18/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried Logalbo's Pizzeria in Lakeview.

9/18/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Oriental Chef in Auburn Gresham, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/18/2017

A Puerto Rican chowhound from Nashville, TN tried Jibaritos y Mas in Logan Square, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I've been here a few times. I know food is delicious here.
Cons
I leave in the suburbs. But when I have a doctor visit I go out of my way to stop there because the food is delicious. Unfortunately this last time I had to have it to go and when I got to work I realized they gave me the order wrong. I didn't get what I
9/17/2017

A chowhound from Elmhurst, IL tried Blue Mesa (CLOSED) in Lincoln Park.

9/17/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried Taqueria La Kermes in Little Village, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/17/2017

A Pizza food lover from Elmwood Park, IL tried The Chicago House of Za, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/17/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Calumet City, IL tried Doreen's Pizzeria in Hegewisch, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/17/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Hienie's Shrimp House in South Deering, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I had ordered a 12 piece chicken with a large order of fries the chicken are very very small & the fries were
9/17/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Mary's Restaurant in West Garfield Park and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

9/17/2017

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried Naty's Pizza in Gage Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Soups Caribbean

House of Hunan  Restaurant Reviews

House of Hunan is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Hu Nan Restaurant In Fullerton In Chicago, Chili Menu With Prices, Hunan Menu Lincoln Park Chicago, Where To Eat Around Madison Square Garden, House Of Hunan Carry Out Chicago, York Steakhouse Menu, House Of Hunan 60614, and Food And Dining Within Madison, Wi.