2246 S Colorado Blvd
Denver, CO 80222

House of Kabob

Neighborhoods: University Hills
Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Arabic, Lebanese

House of Kabob is a Middle Eastern, Arabic, and Lebanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/18/2020

A dining patron from Littleton, CO tried it.

shr0220 photo

shr0220

Denver, CO

Awesome food, great entertainment and excellent service

This restaurant is definitely the best Middle Eastern food I’ve had in Denver. I went here recently with some friends, halfway through the meal, we ended up ordering additional meals because the food was so delicious! My friends commented they had not had such amazing Middle Eastern food before now. The ambience is great (nice, yet comfortable) and the service was outstanding. Everything is well-priced. The next time you are looking for a great experience stop by and visit them and be sure to order the Hummus appetizer…it’s a must!!!

Ghaime Bamia (Stew)

I tried this dish on a cold day on a recommendation from the owner, and let me tell you I thought it was heavenly. The stew is hearty, the meat is tender, and the portion is just right. I would recommend this dish to anyone that likes stew(s). I look forward to trying of the other meals they have on the menu.

JamieBrown2010 photo

JamieBrown2010

a MUST for everyone!!!!

Love this place!!!! awesome Mediterranean cuisine!!! love the hummus platter and shish kabob; excellent and prompt service, very friendly atmosphere! great for family gatherings, birthdays, lunch with co-workers – simply any occasion:)) highly recommend to everybody!!!

Chicken Shish Kabob

it was delicious as always; that’s probably my favorite thing :)))

lur0518 photo

lur0518

WOW!!!!! Authentic Food

I am of Middle Eastern Decent, and have been there a couple of times the first time was on on Friday and the second time during the week with my wife. As with any other good restaurant the weekends seem to be busy and the staff recommendation is to call ahead with a reservation.

on the last visit we ordered the Hummus for an appetizer, this was simply the tastiest and best Hummus I’ve ever had. for my entree I ordered the Lamb kabob, while my wife ordered the sultan combo plate. The meet was tasty and cooked the way we like it.

Our overall experience was exceptional and I would recommend this restaurant to all of my friends. I think that staff and the service combined with the food and atmosphere make this mong the top Middle Eastern restaurants if not the top one.

10/19/2020

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Lotus Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/15/2020

A diner from Denver, CO tried Marty's 47th Street Donuts in Montbello, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The frenidiness of the employees
10/12/2020

A diner from Broomfield, CO tried Wienerschnitzel in Union Square and liked it. They liked the food.

10/09/2020

An American food lover from Cantonment, FL tried Ethel's House Of Soul in Five Points.

10/09/2020

A chowhound from Denver, CO tried City Park Golf Course.

10/07/2020

A dining patron from Perth, W1 tried Hilary's and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/01/2020

An Italian chowhound from Littleton, CO tried Josephina's in LoDo.

9/28/2020

A Mexican food lover from Parker, CO tried Camargo Tamales Restaurant in Sunny Side, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food not as good as in previously in years past.
9/28/2020

A dining patron from US tried Camargo Tamales Restaurant in Sunny Side.

9/28/2020

A Mexican food lover from Denver, CO tried Las CARAS Mexican Grill in Hampden.

Middle Eastern Arabic Lebanese
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun 12:00PM - 10:00PM
Juice Kitchen

Smoothies in Lodo

Heidi's Brooklyn Deli Soup

Deli in Central East Denver

House of Kabob  Restaurant Reviews

House of Kabob is located near the cities of Alamo Placita and Glendale.
People found this by searching for: Arab Resturant With Tips In Denver, Middle Eastern Food Delivery Denver 80222, Arab Food Delivery In Denver, Arabic Restaurants Deliver In Denver, Middle Eastern Restaurant Denver Belly Dancing, Arabic Restaurants In Denver, Arabic Restaurant In Denver, and Denver Arab Food.