House of Kee

Cuisine: Chinese, Cafe, Asian

House of Kee is a Chinese, Cafe, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Been going here for years we love it"
"Hot&sour soup "
Cons
"There where none "
okroxyk photo

okroxyk

Spanaway, WA

Huge disappointment

We have eaten here many times but today was our last. The food was terrible, like eating the worst frozen TV dinner! The rice was dry & flavorless, prawns were soaked with grease, chow mien tasted like it was a week old, & the egg foo yung was so hard that the waitress brought me a steak knife! Really?To cut an egg dish with? When I told her that we couldn’t eat the foo yung & shouldn’t have to pay for it, she said she would tell the owner, but said she doubted that she would do anything about it. Must be their standard policy! She didn’t. She said that they have been making their food the same way since they opened & that I had to pay for it. The attitude was unfriendly & unwelcoming, the food was bad & the service below average…that sums it up

Egg Foo Yung

Terrible…unlike any other egg foo yung I have ever had!

BQB photo

BQB

Puyallup, WA

A lunch to forget.

My friend and I went to lunch at House of Kee as soon as it opened. It took some time to get seated eventhough we were the only people there for lunch so far.
Two more arrived before we were seated and they too had to wait to be seated.
It took a long time to get our meal ordered considering there were not many there for lunch only 6.
Unfortunately, my meal here was way too salty and my companion’s was way too sweet.
Portion was ok, not big not tiny.
Atmosphere was good no complaints there.
The food was just not as good as it should have been for a restaurant that has been in business many years though at a different location.

Mongolian Beef and General Tso's

Mongolian Beef was too salty and General Tso’s was too sweet.
Heavy handed cook with the salt and sugar.
We choked it down and will not return.

July 20, 2012

Save your money

I was not impressed with the food or the slow service. Sad day
May 23, 2009

horrible chinese experience

This is where the women from the IRS and the DMV work on the weekends. Their customer service was horrible we complained nicely at first about the meal and the service. The grey haired older lady told us basicly that it was my fault that…
November 1, 2008

Horrible Food and service, spend your money somewhere else!

I don't mean to offend anyone who gave House of Keeo four stars or more, but this place serves garbage! My wife and I ordered and within five minutes, our meal was being delivered to our table, this tells me is was warming for maybe hours…

Chinese Parking Cafe

House of Kee  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/14/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 1/24/2016 A diner from Port Orchard, WA tried it.

• 1/22/2016 A diner from Weatherford, OK tried it and liked it.

• 12/14/2015 A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried it.

• 4/17/2015 A diner from WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/19/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 2/08/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2015 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/20/2014 A diner from CA tried it.

• 12/14/2014 A diner from WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

House of Kee is located near the cities of Sumner.
People found this by searching for: House Of Kee Puyallup Hours, House Of Kee, House Of Kee Puyallup Wa Menu, House Of Kee Puyallup, House Of Kee Menu, House Of Kee Puyallup Menu, House Of Key, and House Of Kee Puyallup Wa.