House of Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

• 3/24/2013

A Pizza food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

Pizza

August 31, 2012

Simulated Cheese & Fried Food

The "cheese" on their pizza is an oil not dairy based product but the crust is nice. They feature mostly fried foods. I tried but decided to vote with my dollar elsewhere. \r \r Interesting "street life" characters in residence at all…
June 6, 2010

House of Jerks

Worst service ever. I was told 45 minutes for delivery. After 1 hour and 15 minutes I called and was told the pizza was still there. I asked for a discount and the girl answering the phone handed it to "George" who said he was the Manager…
November 19, 2008

House Of Pizza

House Of Pizza is probably one of the best pizza joints in downtown Lancaster. They offer a variety of interesting topping options. It's a great place for lunch or to meet a group of friends in an informal setting. The atmosphere is way…

5/16/2017

An American chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Cork and Cap Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

5/15/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Lancaster, PA tried The Sandwich Factory, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/15/2017

A diner from Carlisle, PA tried Rockvale Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/14/2017

A diner from Lancaster, PA tried Ichiban.

5/13/2017

A dining patron from Upper Darby, PA tried Ichiban.

5/13/2017

A dining patron from York, PA tried Long John Silver's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Store H730044 - Rockvale Road in Lancaster, PA Took a long time for anyone to acknowledge our presence. Employees were arguing amongst themselves about who would wait on us. Employee who took our order as well as orders of patrons after us was very rude
Cons
Need to clean and hire all new staff
Comments
Don't go there
5/13/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Lehighton, PA tried The Sandwich Factory, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Love the food
Cons
It is a sports bar so it is very noisy. That's why I only gave it a lower score in ambiance. I wish that bars like this sometimes put in sound muting walls or something. I hate yelling at the person(s) I am with.
5/12/2017

A Seafood food lover from US tried Kegels Seafood Restaurant and liked it.

5/11/2017

A Japanese food lover from Lancaster, PA tried Ichiban, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Slow Service, my filet mignon wasn't cooked right, when I said the chef my filet wasn't done, he just started cleaning the grill and then left. My steak had to go back to the kitchen to be cooked right, but all the other food was cold when they brought
5/10/2017

A dining patron from Upper Darby, PA tried Domino's Pizza and liked it.

Pizza Lunch Catering

House of Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

House of Pizza is located near the cities of Bausman, Rohrerstown, Neffsville, East Hempfield, and Millersville.
People found this by searching for: House Of Pizza 17602, House Of Pizza Lancaster Pa Menu, House Of Pizza Menu Lancaster Pa, House Of Pizza Lancaster Pa, House Of Pizza Lancaster Pa Hours, House Of Pizza Lanc Pa, and House Of Pizza Lanc Pa Menu.