591 John C Calhoun Dr SE
Orangeburg, SC 29115-6176

House of Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The food is excellent and the service is wonderful. Everyone is warm and friendly. I feel very comfortable and at home whenever I dine there. I absolutely love the place. "
"Love it. Jane is awesome!"
"Love the subs. Service is great and always a great experience!!"
"The frozen manicotti! Kidding!!! All the food my husband and I ate was truly awful!! Nothing was fresh! It was frozen & not microwaved enough to even heat the middle! On my worst day of cooking, & I'm a good cook, I couldn't make food this bad!!!! D"
"Great food and great people! "
"Service food customer service"
"Food"
"Loved it Loved it Loved it! ;*"
"I have been eating at this restaurant since I was a small child. That was the highlight of our week. We knew our was getting off from Orangeburg Garment and bringing us a hot tuna sub. This is the only place I eat tuna from. "
"Fast"
"Excellent good and service."
"Yummy food!"
"Their friendly guestures and smiles "
Cons
"There aren't any cons."
"Sometimes the best food isn't hot because the service may be slow due to crowds...I hate for my food to sit in the service window because of insects that may land n the food"
"Nasty attitude from some skank called Savannah "
"Drinks"
"Add more seating and an area for take out orders that is separate from the dine in orders."
"At times, when I place a order for wings "fried hard" they get it wrong. However they ALWAYS correct it!"
"More sugar in the tea "
Comments
"Do better at hiring people with better personalities "
"SERVE PEOPLE BETTER"
"They are very pleasent, family oriented people!"
  • 10/24/2018

A Pizza food lover from Orangeburg, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    There aren't any cons.
  • 5/31/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 3/16/2018

A diner from Royersford, PA tried it.

• 3/05/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/13/2018

A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.

• 12/07/2017

A dining patron from Denmark, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/10/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 9/28/2017

A Pizza food lover from Lexington, SC tried it.

• 9/27/2017

A Pizza food lover from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2017

Pizza Parking Good for groups

House of Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

House of Pizza is located near the cities of Edisto.
People found this by searching for: House Of Pizza Orangeburg Sc, House Of Pizza Orangeburg, Sc, Www.Houseofpizza.Comorangeburgsc, House Of Pizza Menu, House Of Pizza In Orangeburg Sc, House Of Pizza Menu Orangeburg Sc, House Of Pizza Jc Calhoun Dr Menu, House Of Pizza Orangeburg, and House Of Pizza Orangeburg Sc Menu.