House of Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Love it. Jane is awesome!"
"Love the subs. Service is great and always a great experience!!"
"The frozen manicotti! Kidding!!! All the food my husband and I ate was truly awful!! Nothing was fresh! It was frozen & not microwaved enough to even heat the middle! On my worst day of cooking, & I'm a good cook, I couldn't make food this bad!!!! D"
"Great food and great people! "
"Service food customer service"
"Food"
"Loved it Loved it Loved it! ;*"
"I have been eating at this restaurant since I was a small child. That was the highlight of our week. We knew our was getting off from Orangeburg Garment and bringing us a hot tuna sub. This is the only place I eat tuna from. "
"Fast"
"Excellent good and service."
"Yummy food!"
"Their friendly guestures and smiles "
Cons
"Nasty attitude from some skank called Savannah "
"Drinks"
"Add more seating and an area for take out orders that is separate from the dine in orders."
"At times, when I place a order for wings "fried hard" they get it wrong. However they ALWAYS correct it!"
"More sugar in the tea "
Comments
"Do better at hiring people with better personalities "
"SERVE PEOPLE BETTER"
"They are very pleasent, family oriented people!"
  • 11/10/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 9/28/2017

A dining patron from Lexington, SC tried it.

• 9/27/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/13/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Orangeburg, SC tried it.

• 7/29/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love it. Jane is awesome!
  • 7/29/2017

A Pizza food lover from Orangeburg, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Orangeburg, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/18/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 6/29/2017

A diner from US tried it.

Pizza Parking Good for groups

House of Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

House of Pizza is located near the cities of Edisto.
People found this by searching for: House Of Pizza In Orangeburg Sc, House Of Pizza Orangeburg, Sc, Houseofpizza Orangeburg, House Of Pizza Orangeburg, House Of Pizza Orangeburg Sc, House Of Pizza Orangeburg Sc Menu, House Of Pizza Menu Orangeburg Sc, Orangeburg House Of Pizza, and House Of Pizza Menu.