591 John C Calhoun Dr SE
Orangeburg, SC 29115-6176

House of Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Love it. Jane is awesome!"
"Love the subs. Service is great and always a great experience!!"
"The frozen manicotti! Kidding!!! All the food my husband and I ate was truly awful!! Nothing was fresh! It was frozen & not microwaved enough to even heat the middle! On my worst day of cooking, & I'm a good cook, I couldn't make food this bad!!!! D"
"Great food and great people! "
"Service food customer service"
"Food"
"Loved it Loved it Loved it! ;*"
"I have been eating at this restaurant since I was a small child. That was the highlight of our week. We knew our was getting off from Orangeburg Garment and bringing us a hot tuna sub. This is the only place I eat tuna from. "
"Fast"
"Excellent good and service."
"Yummy food!"
"Their friendly guestures and smiles "
Cons
"Sometimes the best food isn't hot because the service may be slow due to crowds...I hate for my food to sit in the service window because of insects that may land n the food"
"Nasty attitude from some skank called Savannah "
"Drinks"
"Add more seating and an area for take out orders that is separate from the dine in orders."
"At times, when I place a order for wings "fried hard" they get it wrong. However they ALWAYS correct it!"
"More sugar in the tea "
Comments
"Do better at hiring people with better personalities "
"SERVE PEOPLE BETTER"
"They are very pleasent, family oriented people!"
  • 5/31/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/16/2018

A Pizza food lover from Royersford, PA tried it.

• 3/05/2018

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 2/13/2018

A Pizza food lover from New York, NY tried it and liked it.

• 12/07/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Denmark, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/10/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 9/28/2017

A diner from Lexington, SC tried it.

• 9/27/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/13/2017

A Pizza food lover from Orangeburg, SC tried it.

Pizza

Pizza Parking Good for groups

House of Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

House of Pizza is located near the cities of Edisto.
People found this by searching for: House Of Pizza Orangeburg Sc, House Of Pizza Orangeburg, Sc, House Of Pizza Menu, Www.Houseofpizza.Comorangeburgsc, House Of Pizza In Orangeburg Sc, House Of Pizza Menu Orangeburg Sc, House Of Pizza Jc Calhoun Dr Menu, House Of Pizza Orangeburg, and House Of Pizza Orangeburg Sc Menu.