House of Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"The frozen manicotti! Kidding!!! All the food my husband and I ate was truly awful!! Nothing was fresh! It was frozen & not microwaved enough to even heat the middle! On my worst day of cooking, & I'm a good cook, I couldn't make food this bad!!!! D"
"Great food and great people! "
"Service food customer service"
"Food"
"Loved it Loved it Loved it! ;*"
"I have been eating at this restaurant since I was a small child. That was the highlight of our week. We knew our was getting off from Orangeburg Garment and bringing us a hot tuna sub. This is the only place I eat tuna from. "
"Fast"
"Excellent good and service."
"Yummy food!"
"Their friendly guestures and smiles "
Cons
"Nasty attitude from some skank called Savannah "
"Drinks"
"Add more seating and an area for take out orders that is separate from the dine in orders."
"At times, when I place a order for wings "fried hard" they get it wrong. However they ALWAYS correct it!"
"More sugar in the tea "
Comments
"Do better at hiring people with better personalities "
"SERVE PEOPLE BETTER"
"They are very pleasent, family oriented people!"

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Lunch Delivery

House of Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/09/2016 A diner from Valley Grove, WV tried it.

• 9/02/2016 A diner from Orangeburg, SC tried it.

• 8/02/2016 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/14/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/02/2016 A diner from Orangeburg, SC tried it.

• 4/28/2016 A diner from Lexington, SC tried it.

• 4/26/2016 A diner from Greer, SC tried it.

• 4/21/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/14/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 3/24/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

House of Pizza is located near the cities of Edisto.
People found this by searching for: House Of Pizza Orangeburg Sc Menu, House Of Pizza In Orangeburg Sc, House Of Pizza Menu, House Of Pizza Orangeburg Sc, House Of Pizza Menu Orangeburg Sc, Original House Of Pizza Menu, The Original House Of Pizza Orangeburg, Sc, House Of Pizza Orangeburg, Sc, and House Of Pizza Orangeburg.