Houston's

Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"It is a very cozy and romantic spot."
"Live music was very nice. The view of the grill made you want to taste everything. "
Cons
"Wait time can be long."
"I love the slow cook fall off thw bone ribs"
January 5, 2013

Fantastic...food and service!!!
September 8, 2011

Always Good

If you go to Houston's on a weekend night, there is no doubt you will have to wait, but it is well worth it. The food is always good and I have not had one bad experience. I always recommend Houston's when I go out with friends or family…
March 15, 2011

Service Wasn't The Best

Well my fiance, parents and I tried this location this past weekend. Only my fiance had gone, so he was singing its praises. I even looked up the reviews and was pleased at what I found. Who we thought was our server, was smiling and…

American
Tips
  • Hungry for food or thirsty for company? The full-service bar has a scene all its own.

Houston's  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/15/2016 A diner from Riverdale, GA tried it.

• 12/11/2015 A diner from Winder, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/26/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 6/07/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/02/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 1/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    It is a very cozy and romantic spot.
  • 1/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Wait time can be long.
  • 12/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/29/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 10/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Houston's is located near the cities of Airport Mail Center, Atl, Bankhead, Midtown Atlanta, and Lastrup.
People found this by searching for: Houston"S Peachtree Menu, Houston's Atlanta Menu, Houston's Restaurant Atlanta Menu Atlanta Ga, Houston's Menu Atlanta, Houston's Restaurant Menu Atlanta Ga, Houston's Restaurant Menu Atlanta, and Houston's Peachtree Menu.