4780 Lincoln Ave
Cypress, CA 90630-2652

Howard's Coffee Shop

Neighborhoods: Cypress
Cuisine: Coffee, Coffee & Tea, Lunch

Howard's Coffee Shop is a Coffee, Coffee & Tea, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly staff"
Cons
"Nothing"
Comments
"Make sure you have money on your cards before eating"
  • 8/26/2018

A diner from Sammamish, WA tried it.

• 8/26/2018

A Coffee food lover from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/24/2018

A diner from Buena Park, CA tried it.

• 4/17/2018

A Coffee food lover from Cerritos, CA tried it.

• 12/24/2017

A Coffee chowhound from Cypress, CA tried it.

• 5/14/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/11/2017

A dining patron from Redlands, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly staff
    Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
    Make sure you have money on your cards before eating
  • 4/16/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/07/2014

A Coffee food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/29/2014

j44lee photo

j44lee

Cerritos, CA

Delicious American Style Coffee Shop

I’ve driven by here a million times and was always curious. HOWARD’s looks like a standard, old-skool, all-American diner and I was always curious to try it out.

Thursday morning marked my first meal (breakfast) in this homey little spot.

AMBIANCE
---——————-
Loved it. Very woodsy and rather cabin-ranchy like. Everything looks like it was constructed in the late 70s or early 80s. Lots of natural light inside from the large windows. I immediately thought about returning and bringing my parents here for brunch next time.

SERVICE
---—————
Granted, there were only about 5 patrons in the place (3 of which being our party), but the service was EXCELLENT – almost a tad overbearing at times, as we were checked on every 6 minutes or so. Still, I felt that our kind lady server had the best intentions.

OVERALL
---—————-
Sometimes I feel like an old man because I have such a strong penchant for these old skool diners, but I don’t care – I loved this little diner and look forward to my next visit.

American Breakfasts

I normally expect to be served copious amounts of food at a place like this. Sometimes, I’ll even forgo the standard restaurant silverware and bring my own garden shovel to stuff my face with glorious food.

However, the serving size of my corned beef hash, hash browns, eggs, and toast were adequate, which is fine, because my gluttony must sometimes be tempered. Besides, it’s the quality rather than quantity that counts. My corned beef hash was delightfully crispy on the outside and hot and yummy inside. The eggs were cooked perfectly at over medium, and my side of sourdough toast was toasted and buttered to perfection.

Plenty of daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner specials – expect to eat well for about $9-$12 a pop.

acctg2000 photo

acctg2000

Cerritos, CA

Things are much better

Special request/substitutions are no problem. I like raw bell peppers instead of potato’s.

Tuesday, Friday & Sunday morning’s are best as Cassandra & Vivian are outstanding servers.

Large restaurant that always has seats available with more than adequate parking.

Food prep is good to excellent

Bacon & Eggs

Food prep is good to excellent

KRS photo

KRS

Cypress, CA

Last of the Great Coffee Shops

This restaurant makes everyone feel like they are at home! Breakfasts are wonderful especially their Eggs Benedict! Lunch is their Howards Special sandwiches at least 3 are my favorites. Dinner I like the Fish and Chips plenty to take home for a sandwich! Waiter and waitress keep your coffee or ice tea filled. Very relaxing and friendly! A home away from home feeling!

Eggs Benedict

Coffee Breakfast/Brunch Coffee & Tea

Howard's Coffee Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Howard's Coffee Shop is located near the cities of La Palma, Los Alamitos, Hawaiian Gardens, Stanton, and Cerritos.
People found this by searching for: Howard's Coffee Shop Cypress Ca, Howards La Habra, Howards Breakfast Restaurant Of Cypress California Menu, Howards Coffee Shop, Howard's Coffee Shop, Howardscoffeeshop, and Howard's Restaurant Cypress.