1066 N College St
Harrodsburg, KY 40330

Huddle House

Cuisine: American, Frozen Yogurt, Lunch

Huddle House is a American, Frozen Yogurt, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Idont3atbadf00d photo

Idont3atbadf00d

Lawrenceburg, KY

Something is Wrong here

My wife and I have eaten here in the past and enjoyed it, but after the meal this morning (5-3-14) we may never eat here again.
The place was crowded at 10:30 am but we found a table open. I invited another couple to eat with us.
It took 15 minutes to get a coffee. The staff was arguing with each other – even the cooks. People were leaving.
Food was falling on the floor. I brought it to one of the service people that a sandwich was under his foot but he didn’t pick it up.

After things slowed, our food order took another 30 minutes to arrive. Some of it was cold as it had been sitting for 10 minutes on the counter. it took an hour and a half to complete our breakfast. I was so embarrassed.
I told our waitress someone should be fired. I gave it a 2 rating because some of the food was edible.

Sausage or bacon

Bacon and sausage were burnt. Had the Smokehouse platter. Eggs were warm but friends omlets were cold

American Frozen Yogurt Lunch

Huddle House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Huddle House Review Harrodsburg Ky Urbanspoon and Huddle House Lawrenceburg Ky.