Huddle House

Call (Between 146 and Gadlin St)

Cuisine: Fast Food, American

Overall
Pros
"My coffee cup had the essence of egg I requested a styrofoam cup."
"The service and food were great but the manager does a poor job of being a manager they need a better manager"
Cons
" took the 30 minutes for them to get an order of fried okra to my table without an apology"
"The manager and how its being ran"
RedRiverRader photo

RedRiverRader

Sulphur Springs, TX

Huddle House Mt Vernon

They advertise any meal anytime..We ate breakfast
there in the AM, so we did not put the ad to the test..
However we did have one of our best breakfast ever
My favorite ordered the premium ham breakfast, with
two scrambled eggs, hash browns and toast..I pigged
out on the southern biscuit plate, two scrambled eggs,
two sausage patties hash browns, cheese and white
gravy on a biscuit..

We left happy and heavier, we will stop hearer again and
again..The food was superb, great staff and our money
was well spent..

Two Eggs and Country Ham

Both of our breakfast orders were GREAT!!

Fast Food American Takeout

Huddle House  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/16/2016 Mavint tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. Mavint didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    My coffee cup had the essence of egg I requested a styrofoam cup.
    Cons
  • 1/09/2016 A diner from Terrell, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/22/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The manager and how its being ran
  • 7/07/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/08/2014 A diner from Vidor, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Huddle House is located near the cities of Mount Vernon.
People found this by searching for: Huddle House Mount Vernon, Il, Huddle House Mount Vernon Texas, Huddle House Mt Vernon Tx, The Huddle In Mt. Vernon Tx, Huddle House, Huddle Jouse Mt Fernon Texas, Huddle House Vernon Tx Menu, and Huddle House In Fast Food Sulphur Springs Tx.