1593 Bells Hwy
Walterboro, SC 29488

Huddle House

Cuisine: Diner, Kid's Menu, Fast Food

Huddle House is a Diner, Kid's Menu, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped between 15% to 18%.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Travel Favorite

Not as many Huddle Houses around as used to be. I look for them and get excited when I see one. They’ve been my favorite for years, and this one at Walterboro has been frequent stop for us over the years. It’s just off I-95, pretty easy to get to. We’ve always had good service there- it’s like Waffle House except better (they have French fries at Huddle is my main “thing”). We were not disappointed the last stop here. We had good service and good food.

Huddle Burger

The Huddle Burger is just my “life long burger friend” – nice simple burger taste, this one was just right with the lettuce/tomato/onion/mustard/ketchup – good stuff. The French fries were excellent.
Coffee and a Huddle Burger – good stuff.

Classic Ham and Cheese Omelet

Husband gets in a “rut” too – loves his H&C omelet with creamy grits and toast. Keeps him happy!

Diner Kid's Menu Dinner

Huddle House  Restaurant Reviews

Huddle House is located near the cities of Ritter and Ritter.
People found this by searching for: Huddle House Walterboro, Sc, Huddle House Walterboro Sc Reviews, and Huddle House Walterboro Sc.