Hudson Grille

Cuisine: Contemporary American, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"Unfortunately, the second person to get food poisoning at this establishment within the last 3 months had to be me (see reviewer Trevor S.) I went there for lunch on May 10th and had the steak salad and soup (a dish I have had there many other times with"
  • 6/04/2017

Ivettem tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Ivettem didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/08/2014

A Contemporary American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

Contemporary American Lunch Delivery

Hudson Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Hudson Grille is located near the cities of East White Plains, Westchester County, North White Plains, Hartsdale, and West Harrison.
People found this by searching for: Hudson Grille White Plains, Hudson Grille Westchester Ny, Hudson Grille Menu White Plains, Hudson Grille White Plains Menu, Hudson Grill White Plains Menu, Hudson Grill White Plains, and Hudson Bar And Grill White Plains.