610 Junction Rd
Madison, WI 53717-2106

HuHot Mongolian Grill

Cuisine: Vegetarian, Lunch, Grill

HuHot Mongolian Grill is a Vegetarian, Lunch, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

luv2eatwkids photo

luv2eatwkids

Verona, WI

HuHot not so hot

HuHot not so hot

I entered the restaurant with the fun idea of mixing and matching my own ingredients and making up a dish. Although I am not allergic to any food, the idea of using the same spoons to mix every ones dish on the grill sounded weird. The protein offered was all frozen. I guess you have to police the cooked meat yourself to ensure its completely cooked. I choose pad thai noodles and coconut curry sauce on round two. The pad thai was raw and anything that cooked was stuck together. The coconut sauce was stale as I could best describe it. I am not sure if I would want to go back there to stand in log queues and pay a hefty $$ to get my own food.

burgertract photo

burgertract

Madison, WI

Feast at Huhot

Huhot is the second mongolian restaurant I have ever been to, and the food is addicting. I think the amount of fresh food and variety of sauce flavors make the restaurant unique and a step up from the traditional mongolian choices. More traditional mongolian flavors like treacle, oils and broths are difficult to create a strong flavor by themselves, this is where huhot makes a great addition to the flavor palette. There are signature sauces that offer a complex flavor and are exclusive to the huhot menu, yellow belly curry is a sauce that holds as my favorite among the 12 choice signature sauce. I will have no problem returning and feasting anytime, I was there for dinner and on a weekend – very busy but got a seat in 15 min. when they told me 45minutes would be the wait. Ill be back.

Grill stir fry

Yellow Belly Curry, Tempeh, Tomatos, Potatos, Peppers and Mushrooms, add Jalapeno Juice and Hot Garlic chili Garnish. Spicy and sweet

mollydog photo

mollydog

Sun Prairie, WI

Great Place Great Fun Great Food

My family and I visited Hu Hot on a busy night the staff was wonderful and very helpful as we had not been to the restaurant previous. Our Server a handsom young man, was so sweet and fast I was surprised at his knowlage and professionalism he explained every step for us. When we arrived at the food bar to pick our ingredients everything looked so fresh. What a great idea about the frozen meat it is deffently more sanitary and appetizing. There was quite a selection of meats and vegies. WOW the sauces so many choices even ones the kids loved. My husband and I loved the seafood.such a great selection. I would reccomend this to anyone who enjoys good food and a helpful staff.

Grill stir fry

8/09/2022

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Milpitas, CA tried Perkins Restaurant & Bakery and liked it.

5/20/2022

A diner from US tried Cloud 9 Grille.

3/22/2022

A diner from Leadville, CO tried Big Mama & UNCLE Fats'.

2/24/2022

A Steakhouse food lover from Oconomowoc, WI tried Texas Roadhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/23/2022

A food lover from New York, NY tried Crescent City Grill.

12/15/2021

A dining patron from Cottage Grove, WI tried Pizzeria Uno.

10/16/2021

A diner from B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ tried Talula.

9/24/2021

A diner from Boscobel, WI tried Pizza Extreme, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/11/2021

A diner from US tried Sal's Pizza in Old Market Place.

8/10/2021

A dining patron from Ottawa, ON tried Dog Eat Dog in Capitol.

Vegetarian Lunch Good for groups
Crema Cafe

Coffee in Lake Edge

Falbo Bros. Pizzeria

Pizza in Greenbush

Campus Biryani

Indian in South Campus

HuHot Mongolian Grill  Restaurant Reviews

HuHot Mongolian Grill is located near the cities of Shorewood Hills, Dane County, and Maple Bluff.
People found this by searching for: Hu Hot Menu, Hu Hot Review Madison, Mongolian Barbeque Madison, Huhot Madison, Hot Grill Madison Wi, Huhot, Mongolian Grill Madison, and Huhot Mongolian Grill.