Hummus Place

Cuisine: Mediterranean, Lunch, Brunch

sheergluttony photo

sheergluttony

New York, NY

If you love good hummus. Go here, cause that's basically ...

If you love good hummus. Go here, cause that’s basically all they serve. I also think they should bottle their hot sauce — it’s some sort of lovely green chili, cinnamon, and garlic combination that I have yet to find anywhere else.

parkhyein photo

parkhyein

New York, NY

No-fail lunch. I usually go to the one on Macdougal.

No-fail lunch. I usually go to the one on Macdougal.

Jorge

from GrubHub
March 10, 2014

Good food, great lunch specials. I don't think they read my special instructions, I asked for no plastic cutlery but they included it anyway.
August 28, 2010

nice nummus

love it, loved the pita bread too. like a glove. nice. and tasty.
July 4, 2008

Great food, cozy little cute place

The food was great. The service was a bit slow though. And I did not like their ice tea at all. But the homemade fresh lemonade was good. I will go again.

Mediterranean Lunch Brunch
Tips
  • Fresh mint flavors the homemade lemonade and subtle mint iced tea for a refreshing sip.
  • Get it delivered--but only until 11:30pm every night.
  • Spend $8 and get the complete hummus meal--with a side salad, drink, pita bread and pickles.
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 02:00AM
parkhyein

GourmandNYC

sheergluttony

HungryCharlie

Lebanon, NJ

Hummus Place  Restaurant Reviews

Hummus Place is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Humus Bar East Village, Good Hummus Place Lower East Side, What Is The Hot Sauce At Hummus Place, Hummus Place Soho, Hummus Place Lower East Side, and Hummus Place Spicy Sauce.