1136 Thorn Run Rd
Coraopolis, PA 15108-4301

Hunan Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"The food was great and the staff is polite. Seems like the other reviews on this site are quite old. Had to show up to give some kudos to one of my favorites in the area!"
"Maybe I'm ust an ignorant American but doesn't "Chow Mein" translate to "Fried Noodles"? I ordered their Chow Mein and got a giant rectangular bowl of chicken soup. They were very polite however unapologetic about their misre"
Cons
"Inaccurate labeling of menu items."
  • 4/03/2020

A dining patron from Oakdale, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/31/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried it.

• 11/11/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Rochester, NY tried it.

• 8/10/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 11/10/2013

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 8/22/2013

A diner from Coraopolis, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Inaccurate labeling of menu items.
miken123 photo

miken123

Moon Township, PA

This place is absolutely worst Chinese food we ever had

They suck. We could not eat the fried rice as it was dry and stale. Chicken chowmin tasten rotten,probably the sause has gone bad, We informed the chinese lady manager that the food does not tasted good. Instead of apologizing, she started yelling at us. What a way to treat a customer!!! The restaurant was a HUGE disappointment and we will never eat there again. I usually do not write reviews but they angered me so much and I wanted to let you guys know stay away from this place, their food is so horrible, dont waste your money and time.

jboxton photo

jboxton

Moon Twp, PA

Don't believe their ad when they say they deliver

I’ve tried to oder for delivery from them 6 times. Twice they never showed up, 3 times they asked if I could come pick it up because they were busy and once they called me 4 hours after I called (and had eaten something else) and asked if I could come pick it up.

Chicken w/garlic sauce

Very good flavor but chicken rubbery and undercooked.

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

Hunan Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Hunan Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Moon Township, Moon Twp, Carnot, Sewickley, and Moon.
People found this by searching for: Hunan Moon Township, Hunan Chinese Restaruant Moon Twp, Restaurants In Coraopolis Pa, Hunan's Moon, Hunan Restaurant Moon Township Pa, Hunan Chinese Restaurant Moon Township, Hunan Chinese Restaurant Moon Township Menu, and Hunan Chinese Restaurant.