508 2nd St

Hunan Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Downtown Core
Cuisine: Chinese, Sushi, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"I ate here a lot when I worked at UC Davis. Since retirement I don't get there as often as I'd like but I am partial to the Pork in Hot Garlic Sauce and seldom order anything else. It is 10 stars out of five."
Cons
"Nothing I'm aware of."
Comments
"Lunch is the best time to visit. The luncheon menu allows you to taste the entre, chow mein, and fried or white rice as well as their crab rangoon (which the best I've ever eaten)."
  • 1/16/2018

• 12/28/2017

A Chinese food lover from Vacaville, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing I'm aware of.
    Comments
  • 12/04/2017

A dining patron from Davis, CA tried it.

• 8/06/2017

A diner from Davis, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2017

• 5/15/2017

A diner from El Macero, CA tried it.

• 3/23/2017

A dining patron from Davis, CA tried it.

• 1/10/2017

• 12/15/2016

A diner from West Sacramento, CA tried it.

• 3/01/2016

A dining patron from Davis, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Delivery Dinner

Hunan Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Hunan Chinese Davis, Hunans Davis, Hunan Davis, "Hunan Davis Ca", Hunan's Chinese Restaurant Davis, Hunan Davis Ca Menu, and Hunan Davis Menu.