913 S Fort Hood St
Killeen, TX 76541

Hunan Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Cafe, Lunch

Hunan Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"from the moment I came through the door,I noticed there was one waiter,the staff were horse playing and seemed to be under age, food was half hot half cold...when I asked for half price on the plate I did not eat..I eas told still had to pay...and waite"
Cons
"Food was incorrectly prepared and they didn’t care or correct it.And of course no refund or replacement "
Comments
"Don’t use them."
  • 6/06/2020

A Chinese chowhound from Killeen, TX tried it.

• 12/02/2019

A diner from Killeen, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Comments
    Don’t use them.
  • 1/30/2019

A dining patron from Killeen, TX tried it.

• 6/29/2018

A diner from Killeen, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/17/2017

• 3/26/2016

A dining patron from Harker Heights, TX tried it.

• 12/07/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Killeen, TX tried it.

• 6/01/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/19/2015

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/31/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

VBELL photo

VBELL

Fort Hood, TX

HORRIBLE

If I could give them zero stars, I would. That was the nastiest bunch of grease and gristle I’ve ever put in my mouth. The egg drop soup had the consistency of badly gelled jell-o and all the flavor of a raw egg. The ribs were basically jerky on a bone. The beef sticks were barely passable as edible. The egg rolls were pockets of unseasoned, unidentifiable mush, in a scorched and greasy wrapper. I’ve never had worse fried rice in my life. My husband’s “almond chicken” had all the flavor of simmered cardboard. The “aromatic” chicken was some kind of tough, greasy, rubbery meat that had been salted to the point of near preservation. The menu said sweet tea. The restaurant said they have sweet tea. Brewed sweet tea. What did we receive? Lemon flavored Brisk in a can. When I called to complain, they said “Oh, you have to dine in or pick up to get brewed tea.” How come that wasn’t mentioned when we placed the order? My son’s chicken nuggets were so overcooked and greasy he couldn’t chew them. He gagged on his french fries, and (rightly) wouldn’t even touch the fried rice. Nothing we received was edible. We spent $50 dollars on three meals, and we just threw away about 75% of it. Save your money and go to the freezer aisle at H.E.B. This is by far and away the WORST restaurant I’ve experienced in all my life.

Combinations 1 and 4

UC photo

UC

Killeen, TX

Absolutely terrible

The food is HORRIBLE the prices are HIGH.
Ordered delivery and not only did it take them almost 2hrs to deliver but the fact that a one meal would cost me 20$ is outrageous… Will never deal with these people again.
and will NEVER tell anyone to go there.

23. Szechuan Chicken

craztcatlady photo

craztcatlady

Copperas Cove, TX

not bad....

It’s okay, although certainly not the best I’ve ever had. A little pricey, especially if you get delivery.

5/14/2021

A Deli food lover from Temple, TX tried jason's deli.

4/24/2021

A diner from US tried Oh's Seafood Market, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service.

4/02/2021

A Diner chowhound from Dallas, TX tried Denny's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

3/07/2021

A Chinese chowhound from Harker Heights, TX tried Wong's Palace Chinese Restauarnt, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Knowing I will never return
Cons
Waited 1 hour 10 mins for my order for pick up. Pork fried rice did NOT taste like Chinese food and dry. Beef and broccoli dinner very small portion and bland plus they forgot the rice that came with it. Lo mein was edible. Sesame chicken was not bad bu
Comments
Do not say I did not warn you
1/30/2021

A food lover from Harker Heights, TX tried Marco's Pizza.

1/11/2021

A diner from New York, NY tried Applebee's.

12/26/2020

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Pizza Hut and liked it. They liked the food.

10/30/2020

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Little Caesars.

10/07/2020

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Pancho's Mexican Buffet.

9/04/2020

A diner from Bridgeport, TX tried Geechie's Southern Style Restaurant.

Chinese Cafe Takeout

Hunan Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Restaurants Killeen Tx, Hunan Chinese Restaurant Killeen, Chinese Food Menu, Chinese Food Killeen Tx, Hunan Chinese Restaurant Killeen Tx Menu, Chinese Delivery In Killeen Tx, Hunan Killeen Tx, Hunan Killeen, and Hunan Chinese Restaurant Killeen Tx.