1617 Union St
Schenectady, NY 12309

Hunan Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Pan Asian

Hunan Wok is a Chinese, Asian, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Much better service, good food at fair price. "
Cons
"Service has improved. "
  • 9/02/2014

Pros
    Much better service, good food at fair price.
    Cons
    Service has improved.
  • 7/14/2014

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and didn't like it.

• 4/26/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

scootersalb photo

scootersalb

Schenectady, NY

GOOD FOOD-BUT THEY UNDERSTAND NO ENGLISH

This place has decent Chinese food but I get so frustrated when I call to order because they understand no english at all. There is sometimes a younger girl that works there (she looks like she is about 12) and she understands and speaks english well but everyone else that answers the phone has no business taking calls…The food is good though :)

UnionGrad photo

UnionGrad

Queensbury, NY

Good until I found a bug

I got Moo goo Gai Pan on my way to a Union College grad meeting. It was ok and reasonbably priced. I probably would have enjoyed it if I hadn’t found a bug in the food. I had my grad group confim it was a bug because I couldn’t look at it again.

28. Moo Goo Gai Pan

BUG!

BoomersRock photo

BoomersRock

Boston, MA

Service?

Food was decent but the adolescent girls that waited on us should have other jobs. Didn’t ask if we wanted dessert but slapped down the bill with fortune cookies. Felt like she wanted to be somewhere else. Came across as rude. Felt like a fast food restaurant. Maybe most just takeout. Wouldn’t go back.

conesPietrak photo

conesPietrak

Schenectady, NY

Wonton

Best Mother F****** Wonton soup in the nation.

19. Wonton Soup

Best I ever ate.

Chinese Delivery Asian

Hunan Wok  Restaurant Reviews

Hunan Wok is located near the cities of Scotia, Rotterdam, Cold Brook, Schenectady County, and Alplaus.
People found this by searching for: Urban Spoon Menu Hunan Wok Schenectady, Hunan Wok Schenectady Ny, Hunan Wok Union Street, Hunan Wok Schenectady, Hunan Wok Schenectady Menu, Hunan Wok Schenectady, and Chinese Food Union Street Schenectady Ny.