1405 N Broadway Ave
Bartow, FL 33830

Hungry Howie's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Cafe

Hungry Howie's Pizza is a Pizza, Italian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

• 1/08/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Pizza on the go

With all the pizza chains around, and the independents – it seems like normally no two taste “alike” to me – even within the same chains. To me, for better or worse, Hungry Howies each location seems to have the same “flavor” – sometimes that’s good – if in the mood for that taste. On the recent trip to Bartow, the location on the right going into town just inside city limits (coming from Lakeland on Bartow Rd.) lived up to my thoughts of “HH” pizza. When I visualize “HH”, I can almost taste the ‘tomato-ier" flavor – when I think of Dominos, Pizza Hut and others, I don’t get that same feeling/taste – that doesn’t mean I like it any more or less, I just ‘remember’ it in my taste buds a little different. This particular location is pretty accessible now that a lot of the construction on the road has settled down. Has a few booth/tables to eat in. It’s been there for years, not fancy – but the service is pretty fast. Better to call ahead, but can’t always do that for spur of moment meals.

Medium Meat Eaters Speciality Pizza

This was a good time to have “the meats” – nice Howie Flavor – cooked through to the middle (we always ask to be sure done all way – no “runnies”) – this was just right.

Pizza Italian Cafe

Hungry Howie's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Greek Salad Bartow Fl, Pizza Offers 33830, Hungry Howies Highland City, Hungry Howies In Bartow Florida, Hungry Howies Bartow Menu, Hungry Howies Bartow, and Hungry Howies Near Highlandcity.