1640 E Highway 50
Clermont, FL 34711

Hungry Howie's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Clermont Town Center
Cuisine: Pizza, Subs, Catering

Hungry Howie's Pizza is a Pizza, Subs, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

• 4/29/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

chrisb6 photo

chrisb6

Celebration, FL

Rude Mananger, worst customer service!!

We have got food from them before, but never went in… I stopped by this week after phoning in a order for pick up. When I got there my order was wrong. I let the person know what happened and they said that’s fine but I would have to wait another minutes because they where backed up. I told them that was crazy that my order got so messed up and that not right I would have to wait so long. I asked to speak with a manager, this girl Ann argued with us and said it wasn’t her problem and if I wanted my food I would just have to wait. I asked for the owners number or a corporate number and she said she would not give nor did really care. SO RuDE!

12" Medium - Hungry Howies Crisp N' Thin

Nasty

Pizza Subs Dinner

Hungry Howie's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Hungry Howie's Pizza is located near the cities of Minneola.
People found this by searching for: How Long Does Hungry Howies Take To Deliver, Restaurants Clermont,Fl, Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs Clermont, Fl, Does Hungry Howies Clermont Deliver To Mascotte, Hungry Howies Pizza Menu Clermont, Hungry Howie's Pizza, and How Long Does It Take For Hungry Howies To Do A Mvr.