14219 W. Walsingham
Largo, FL 33774

Hungry Howie's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Lunch

Pros
"Hot n fresh"
  • 4/28/2020

A Pizza food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Hot n fresh
  • 10/22/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Leesburg, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Ashleyfreee photo

Ashleyfreee

Largo, FL

Horrible food and horrible coustumer service

I ordered a extra pepp pizza and howie bread from this place when the guy got to my door handed me a soaked box I was like wtf is this he’s like you orderd extra pepp yea I orderd extra pepp not extra grease dumbass so I immediately called the store the girl put the manager on the phone I told him the problem he said the same shit you orderd extra pepp what idiots he kept talking over me like he had no sense telling me the owner will be here Tuesday call him and refused to fix the order if I were you I would never call this establishment nothing but a bunch of low class idiots oh yea and I will defintilly be contacting the owner about this mess

Pizza Italian Lunch

Hungry Howie's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Hungry Howie's Pizza is located near the cities of Belleair Blf, Belleair Bluffs, Belleair, Pinellas County, and Harbor Bluffs.
People found this by searching for: Ratings For Hungrey Howies Walsingham Largo Fl, Hungry Howies Largo Walsingham, Hungry Howie Walsingham, Hungry Howies 33774, Hungry Howies Largo, Food Place Called Hungry Howie's Menu, and Hungry Howies Largo33774.