221 N Commonwealth Ave
Polk City, FL 33868

Hungry Howie's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Cafe, Deli

Hungry Howie's Pizza is a Pizza, Cafe, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Fast friendly service"
  • 12/06/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Lowell, FL tried it.

• 10/24/2014

A Pizza food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast friendly service
    Pizza

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

More good stuff

This location is close to home and can count on it to deliver or fast pick up service for take out. It also has a few booths if you want to live it up and “eat in.” The parking lot is limited…and it’s crammed in with a few other local shops – so, it’s really better to run in and “get it” .. I’d planned to try another Howies in the Publix shopping center that I frequent, but, got busy, got groceries – and couldn’t “wait there.” – will try it another time. In the meantime, having Howies in my phone, I could call from the highway, drop off groceries and by time I got there it was ready. The staff is normally efficient, reasonably friendly – sometimes in a big rush, so no “chitchat” but, don’t want food to get cold – so that’s ok. I always add a little tip – even for takeout – someone had to “do something” so it makes me feel better.

1 Medium Pizza with Cheese

I asked for extra cheese, seemed chewy & cooked all way to the center – hate the “runny” ones that I’ve had there in the past – did good on this one.

Greek Salad

Had the medium Greek Salad – with extra Greek dressing – it was good, lettuce not wilted or floppy – the feta cheese was just right and I had them add anchovies. Sometimes I forget to tell them, this time I remembered. (I do keep backup tin at home!)

Pizza Parking Cafe

Hungry Howie's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Hungry Howies Polk City Fl, Howie The Bugman, Hungry Howies Polk City, Hungry Howies Menu Polk, Hungry Howies Menu Polk City, Hungry Howies Qq, and Hungry Howie Menu.