98 Beach Rd
Salisbury, MA 01952-2210

Hungry Traveler

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Hungry Traveler is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food and great service. Very friendly staff."
"Great food"
"Salad and soup bar"
"Good food"
"Good food"
Cons
"Some of wait staff are terrible"
"Service waitress messed up the order and it was not a busy night."
"Bartenders are slow and kinda rude"
Comments
"Older wait staff great the newer ones slow and rude"
"Seafood is fresh "
"Food is great"
  • 3/02/2017

A diner from Reading, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/20/2016

A diner from Brighton, MA tried it.

• 8/23/2015

A diner from Charlton, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and great service. Very friendly staff.
  • 7/26/2015

An American food lover from Amesbury, MA tried it.

• 6/16/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 2/28/2015

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/04/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/17/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/03/2014

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

payrollqueen54 photo

payrollqueen54

Newbury, MA

Great place to eat

Attended an appreciation dinner for volunteers on May 19. We were given a choice of four entrees, prior to arriving. I chose the scallops, and was given a choice of baked or fried, and mashed, baked or french fries. The baked potato was the largest I’ve ever seen. I could only eat half of my meal. The salad bar was included, not just a small garden salad. Their salad bar is great, with a choice of two soups that day, escarole or beef barley, which was excellent.

My only complaint comes from several years ago. After being assured that they never use instant potatos, I could not eat the mashed potatos when they arrived, and they charged me for the baked potato that I ordered to replace it. Oh well, maybe just a bad day for them. Overall. I think that the salad bar and excellent food make this a worthwhile destination. The prices aren’t bad, either.

Fried Scallops

Sweet scallops, plenty of them. Baked potato, at least five inches long! Good tartar sauce. Salad bar included, good variety of extrasn on salad bar.

December 7, 2009

Hungry Traveler Homemade

Even when it's crowded we always get a table! I'm amazed at how many times the parking lot looks busy, but there's room to park and room inside! The food is homemade good. The salad bar has a nice selection.
June 1, 2009

busy place

I generally order the food and then pick it up. I live close and the place is always so crowded, it is better to get a take out.I can get fettuccine with broccoli and it is very good. They are very good about omitting the chicken since I…

American Lunch Breakfast

Hungry Traveler  Restaurant Reviews

Hungry Traveler is located near the cities of Salisbury Beach and Newburyport.
People found this by searching for: Hungry Traveler Salisbury Menu, Hungry Traveler Menu, Hungry Traveler Menu Salisbury Ma, Hungry Travler Salisbury Ma, The Hungry Traveler Salisbury Ma Menu, Hungry Traveller Salisbury, Hungry Traveler Salisbury Ma, Hungry Traveler Restaurant Salisbury Ma, and Hungry Traveler Prices Salisbury Ma 01952.