2027 W Farmington Rd
Peoria, IL 61604

Hunts Family Restaurant

Overall
Pros
"Great tenderloins, Cole slaw"
"Wishing fountain in the lobby, tenderloins with the red relish I've never found anywhere else, chocolate ice cream soda. That was my childhood. I get massive cravings for it when I am pregnant; I wish it could come back! "
"Everything. I was a regular with my parents for years!!!!"
"There tenderloin sandwich is one of my fondis memories from the 1960's. Hope to return soon. Glad to hear they are still around."
"Best tenderloin sandwiches anywhere and their big smokey burgers were great. "
  • 3/18/2018

A food lover from US tried it.

• 10/22/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 9/05/2017

A food lover from Phoenix, AZ tried it.

• 8/13/2017

A chowhound from Chillicothe, IL tried it.

• 7/13/2017

A chowhound from MI tried it.

• 6/20/2017

A chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/14/2017

A food lover from Carbondale, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great tenderloins, Cole slaw
  • 6/12/2017

A dining patron from Peoria, IL tried it.

• 6/11/2017

A dining patron from Peoria, IL tried it.

• 4/02/2017

Kimberlyad tried it, liked it, and rated it . Kimberlyad liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

December 10, 2012

Tenderloin

Simply the best every, grew up right next door, my first job,, will be 70nice this month! Oh to enjoy a Hunts tenderloin now, precious memories! Sorry you have left,perhaps on the other side we will meet,and yes I will eat you!
March 15, 2011

Been there, done that!

I have a brass token that allows a; "FREE EXIT WITH MIN. PURCHASE" \r to "Hunts, Peoria" on one side and "CURB SERVICE, WITH SAFETY CONTROL, HUNTS - PEORIA" on the other. \r I remember Hunts more for their constant stream of cars "cruisin"…
January 21, 2011

Fond Memories of Hunt's

Loved eating with my family at Hunt's back in the day - especially their yummy tenderloins and the relish on them as well - miss that place!

4/19/2018

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

4/15/2018

A dining patron from Peoria, IL tried Jalapeno's.

4/11/2018

A Bar chowhound from Peoria, IL tried Brasky's Bar & Grill.

4/04/2018

A Buffet chowhound from Bloomington, IL tried Hong Kong Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/27/2018

An Italian food lover from Pekin, IL tried Johnny's Italian Steakhouse.

3/27/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried Golden Kitchen.

3/25/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Peoria, IL tried New China Restaurant.

3/24/2018

A dining patron from Peoria, IL tried New China Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Nasty overcooked rice took to long to deliver over priced. Everything was gross
3/23/2018

A dining patron from Fort Scott, KS tried TT's Barbecue, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/18/2018

A diner from US tried Hunts Family Restaurant.

Hunts Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Hunts Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Fondulac, West Peoria, East Peoria, Fondulac Township, and Bayview Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Hunts Diner Peoria, Hunts Restaurant Peoria, Hunts Peoria Il, Hunts Family Restaurant Peoria Il, Hunt's Restaurant Peoria Il Menu, Hunts Drive In Peoria Il, Hunts Restaurant Peoria Il, Hunts Resturant/Peoria,Il, and Hunts Family Restaurant.