2027 W Farmington Rd
Peoria, IL 61604

Hunts Family Restaurant

Overall
Pros
"Great tenderloins, Cole slaw"
"Wishing fountain in the lobby, tenderloins with the red relish I've never found anywhere else, chocolate ice cream soda. That was my childhood. I get massive cravings for it when I am pregnant; I wish it could come back! "
"Everything. I was a regular with my parents for years!!!!"
"There tenderloin sandwich is one of my fondis memories from the 1960's. Hope to return soon. Glad to hear they are still around."
"Best tenderloin sandwiches anywhere and their big smokey burgers were great. "
  • 10/22/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 9/05/2017

A food lover from Phoenix, AZ tried it.

• 8/13/2017

A diner from Chillicothe, IL tried it.

• 7/13/2017

A food lover from MI tried it.

• 6/20/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/14/2017

A food lover from Carbondale, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great tenderloins, Cole slaw
  • 6/12/2017

A food lover from Peoria, IL tried it.

• 6/11/2017

A dining patron from Peoria, IL tried it.

• 4/02/2017

Kimberlyad tried it, liked it, and rated it . Kimberlyad liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/02/2017

A chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

Hunts Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Hunts Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Fondulac, West Peoria, East Peoria, Fondulac Township, and Bayview Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Hunts Peoria Il, Hunts Restaurant Peoria, Hunts Drive In Peoria Il, Hunts Resturant/Peoria,Il, Hunts Family Restaurant, Hunts Diner Peoria, Hunt's Restaurant Peoria Il Menu, Hunts Family Restaurant Peoria Il, and Hunts Restaurant Peoria Il.