2027 W Farmington Rd
Peoria, IL 61604

Hunts Family Restaurant

Overall
Pros
"Wishing fountain in the lobby, tenderloins with the red relish I've never found anywhere else, chocolate ice cream soda. That was my childhood. I get massive cravings for it when I am pregnant; I wish it could come back! "
"Everything. I was a regular with my parents for years!!!!"
"There tenderloin sandwich is one of my fondis memories from the 1960's. Hope to return soon. Glad to hear they are still around."
"Best tenderloin sandwiches anywhere and their big smokey burgers were great. "
  • 4/02/2017

Kimberlyad tried it, liked it, and rated it . Kimberlyad liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/02/2017

A chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/14/2017

A dining patron from Peoria, IL tried it.

• 3/03/2017

A dining patron from Coeur D Alene, ID tried it.

• 6/24/2016

A chowhound from Riverdale, IL tried it.

• 6/17/2016

A dining patron from Franklin, TN tried it.

• 1/17/2016

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 1/05/2016

A food lover from Santa Barbara, CA tried it and didn't like it.

• 7/20/2015

A dining patron from Wauconda, IL tried it.

• 3/25/2015

A food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything. I was a regular with my parents for years!!!!
December 10, 2012

Tenderloin

Simply the best every, grew up right next door, my first job,, will be 70nice this month! Oh to enjoy a Hunts tenderloin now, precious memories! Sorry you have left,perhaps on the other side we will meet,and yes I will eat you!
March 15, 2011

Been there, done that!

I have a brass token that allows a; "FREE EXIT WITH MIN. PURCHASE" \r to "Hunts, Peoria" on one side and "CURB SERVICE, WITH SAFETY CONTROL, HUNTS - PEORIA" on the other. \r I remember Hunts more for their constant stream of cars "cruisin"…
January 21, 2011

Fond Memories of Hunt's

Loved eating with my family at Hunt's back in the day - especially their yummy tenderloins and the relish on them as well - miss that place!

5/27/2017

A dining patron from Hammond, IN tried New China Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/25/2017

A dining patron from Creve Coeur, IL tried Palanza Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried New China Restaurant.

5/13/2017

A diner from Peoria, IL tried Mayflower Family Restaurant.

5/12/2017

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Khaki Jack's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/11/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Peoria, IL tried Grandpa John's Rib Shack.

5/11/2017

A diner from Davenport, IA tried Los Jimadores and liked it. They liked the food.

5/10/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Peoria, IL tried Grandpa John's Rib Shack, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/08/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from Saint Paul, MN tried Grandpa John's Rib Shack, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Seating area is fine.
Cons
Quality of food left a lot to be desired. Skimpy portions.
5/03/2017

A dining patron from Peoria, IL tried Grandpa John's Rib Shack, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Hunts Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Hunts Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Fondulac, West Peoria, East Peoria, Fondulac Township, and Bayview Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Hunts Peoria Il, Hunts Family Restaurant Peoria Il, Hunts Resturant/Peoria,Il, Hunt's Restaurant Peoria Il Menu, Hunts Family Restaurant, Hunts Restaurant Peoria Il, Hunts Restaurant Peoria, Hunts Diner Peoria, and Hunts Drive In Peoria Il.