2027 W Farmington Rd
Peoria, IL 61604

Hunts Family Restaurant

Overall
Pros
"Great tenderloins, Cole slaw"
"Wishing fountain in the lobby, tenderloins with the red relish I've never found anywhere else, chocolate ice cream soda. That was my childhood. I get massive cravings for it when I am pregnant; I wish it could come back! "
"Everything. I was a regular with my parents for years!!!!"
"There tenderloin sandwich is one of my fondis memories from the 1960's. Hope to return soon. Glad to hear they are still around."
"Best tenderloin sandwiches anywhere and their big smokey burgers were great. "
  • 10/22/2017

A food lover from US tried it.

• 9/05/2017

A chowhound from Phoenix, AZ tried it.

• 8/13/2017

A diner from Chillicothe, IL tried it.

• 7/13/2017

A diner from MI tried it.

• 6/20/2017

A chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/14/2017

A food lover from Carbondale, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great tenderloins, Cole slaw
  • 6/12/2017

A diner from Peoria, IL tried it.

• 6/11/2017

A food lover from Peoria, IL tried it.

• 4/02/2017

Kimberlyad tried it, liked it, and rated it . Kimberlyad liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/02/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

December 10, 2012

Tenderloin

Simply the best every, grew up right next door, my first job,, will be 70nice this month! Oh to enjoy a Hunts tenderloin now, precious memories! Sorry you have left,perhaps on the other side we will meet,and yes I will eat you!
March 15, 2011

Been there, done that!

I have a brass token that allows a; "FREE EXIT WITH MIN. PURCHASE" \r to "Hunts, Peoria" on one side and "CURB SERVICE, WITH SAFETY CONTROL, HUNTS - PEORIA" on the other. \r I remember Hunts more for their constant stream of cars "cruisin"…
January 21, 2011

Fond Memories of Hunt's

Loved eating with my family at Hunt's back in the day - especially their yummy tenderloins and the relish on them as well - miss that place!

1/17/2018

A diner from Pekin, IL tried Outback Steakhouse and liked it. They liked the food.

1/17/2018

A diner from IT tried The Mix: Sandwich Works.

1/12/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Los Jimadores and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

1/02/2018

A dining patron from Peoria, IL tried Vonachen's Old Place.

1/02/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Hoops Pub & Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/31/2017

A diner from Metamora, IL tried Johnny's Italian Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great Moscow Mules and Martinis, great salad, garlic potatoes...cozy
12/31/2017

A Diner chowhound from Peoria, IL tried Hungry Moose, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/30/2017

A Mexican food lover from Washington, IL tried MI Familia, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/23/2017

An American food lover from US tried Jubilee Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/08/2017

A diner from Peoria, IL tried Thanh Linh, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Hunts Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Hunts Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Fondulac, West Peoria, East Peoria, Fondulac Township, and Bayview Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Hunts Peoria Il, Hunts Family Restaurant Peoria Il, Hunts Restaurant Peoria, Hunt's Restaurant Peoria Il Menu, Hunts Drive In Peoria Il, Hunts Family Restaurant, Hunts Resturant/Peoria,Il, Hunts Restaurant Peoria Il, and Hunts Diner Peoria.