2027 W Farmington Rd
Peoria, IL 61604

Hunts Family Restaurant

Overall
Pros
"Great tenderloins, Cole slaw"
"Wishing fountain in the lobby, tenderloins with the red relish I've never found anywhere else, chocolate ice cream soda. That was my childhood. I get massive cravings for it when I am pregnant; I wish it could come back! "
"Everything. I was a regular with my parents for years!!!!"
"There tenderloin sandwich is one of my fondis memories from the 1960's. Hope to return soon. Glad to hear they are still around."
"Best tenderloin sandwiches anywhere and their big smokey burgers were great. "
  • 6/03/2018

A dining patron from Washington, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2018

A chowhound from US tried it.

• 10/22/2017

A food lover from US tried it.

• 9/05/2017

A dining patron from Phoenix, AZ tried it.

• 8/13/2017

A chowhound from Chillicothe, IL tried it.

• 7/13/2017

A dining patron from MI tried it.

• 6/20/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/14/2017

A dining patron from Carbondale, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great tenderloins, Cole slaw
  • 6/12/2017

A chowhound from Peoria, IL tried it.

• 6/11/2017

A chowhound from Peoria, IL tried it.

December 10, 2012

Tenderloin

Simply the best every, grew up right next door, my first job,, will be 70nice this month! Oh to enjoy a Hunts tenderloin now, precious memories! Sorry you have left,perhaps on the other side we will meet,and yes I will eat you!
March 15, 2011

Been there, done that!

I have a brass token that allows a; "FREE EXIT WITH MIN. PURCHASE" \r to "Hunts, Peoria" on one side and "CURB SERVICE, WITH SAFETY CONTROL, HUNTS - PEORIA" on the other. \r I remember Hunts more for their constant stream of cars "cruisin"…
January 21, 2011

Fond Memories of Hunt's

Loved eating with my family at Hunt's back in the day - especially their yummy tenderloins and the relish on them as well - miss that place!

6/19/2018

A Vietnamese chowhound from Mapleton, IL tried Thanh Linh.

6/14/2018

A diner from Peoria, IL tried Tyroni's Italian Cafe.

6/11/2018

A diner from Des Moines, IA tried Little Caesars.

6/11/2018

A diner from Riverton, WY tried Jerusalem Restaurant and liked it.

6/03/2018

A chowhound from Washington, IL tried Hunts Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/29/2018

A dining patron from Peoria, IL tried Pizza Hut.

5/21/2018

A diner from Rolling Meadows, IL tried Pizza Hut.

5/04/2018

A dining patron from Peoria, IL tried Palarte Homemade Ice Cream and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Cons
It’s not a con but I wish I knew about this place sooner!
4/23/2018

A diner from Peoria, IL tried Jerusalem Restaurant.

4/19/2018

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Hunts Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Hunts Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Fondulac, West Peoria, East Peoria, Fondulac Township, and Bayview Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Hunts Peoria Il, Hunts Restaurant Peoria, Hunt's Restaurant Peoria Il Menu, Hunts Resturant/Peoria,Il, Hunts Diner Peoria, Hunts Family Restaurant Peoria Il, Hunts Restaurant Peoria Il, Hunts Drive In Peoria Il, and Hunts Family Restaurant.