2027 W Farmington Rd
Peoria, IL 61604

Hunts Family Restaurant

Overall
Pros
"Great tenderloins, Cole slaw"
"Wishing fountain in the lobby, tenderloins with the red relish I've never found anywhere else, chocolate ice cream soda. That was my childhood. I get massive cravings for it when I am pregnant; I wish it could come back! "
"Everything. I was a regular with my parents for years!!!!"
"There tenderloin sandwich is one of my fondis memories from the 1960's. Hope to return soon. Glad to hear they are still around."
"Best tenderloin sandwiches anywhere and their big smokey burgers were great. "
  • 9/05/2017

A food lover from Phoenix, AZ tried it.

• 8/13/2017

A diner from Chillicothe, IL tried it.

• 7/13/2017

A diner from MI tried it.

• 6/20/2017

A chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/14/2017

A diner from Carbondale, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great tenderloins, Cole slaw
  • 6/12/2017

A food lover from Peoria, IL tried it.

• 6/11/2017

A food lover from Peoria, IL tried it.

• 4/02/2017

Kimberlyad tried it, liked it, and rated it . Kimberlyad liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/02/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/14/2017

A chowhound from Peoria, IL tried it.

December 10, 2012

Tenderloin

Simply the best every, grew up right next door, my first job,, will be 70nice this month! Oh to enjoy a Hunts tenderloin now, precious memories! Sorry you have left,perhaps on the other side we will meet,and yes I will eat you!
March 15, 2011

Been there, done that!

I have a brass token that allows a; "FREE EXIT WITH MIN. PURCHASE" \r to "Hunts, Peoria" on one side and "CURB SERVICE, WITH SAFETY CONTROL, HUNTS - PEORIA" on the other. \r I remember Hunts more for their constant stream of cars "cruisin"…
January 21, 2011

Fond Memories of Hunt's

Loved eating with my family at Hunt's back in the day - especially their yummy tenderloins and the relish on them as well - miss that place!

9/17/2017

A diner from Peoria, IL tried Avanti's Italian Restrnt.

9/15/2017

A Seafood food lover from Aledo, IL tried Joe's Crab Shack.

9/13/2017

A dining patron from IT tried The Mix: Sandwich Works and liked it.

9/12/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Peoria, IL tried Jalapeno's, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Thief! I put my coupon down along with my card and he didn't process the coupon and refused to cancel the transaction and re-do it correctly! I'll never be back to this establishment again!!!!
Cons
Service was awful.
9/10/2017

A dining patron from Amman, 02 tried Louie legends, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly staff,good service
9/07/2017

A Pizza chowhound from IL tried Pizza Hut.

9/05/2017

A food lover from Phoenix, AZ tried Hunts Family Restaurant.

9/02/2017

A diner from Peoria, IL tried Thanh Linh.

8/24/2017

A Mediterranean chowhound from Peoria, IL tried Chef Moussa, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Authentic mediterranean food,flavorful.
8/19/2017

An American chowhound from Edmond, OK tried Church's Chicken and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Hunts Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Hunts Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Fondulac, West Peoria, East Peoria, Fondulac Township, and Bayview Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Hunts Drive In Peoria Il, Hunts Resturant/Peoria,Il, Hunts Restaurant Peoria Il, Hunts Peoria Il, Hunts Family Restaurant, Hunts Diner Peoria, Hunts Restaurant Peoria, Hunt's Restaurant Peoria Il Menu, and Hunts Family Restaurant Peoria Il.