Huong Viet Restaurant

Cuisine: Vietnamese, Catering, Pan Asian

Huong Viet Restaurant is a Vietnamese, Catering, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/23/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/15/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

danchaim photo

danchaim

Washington, DC

Diamond in the rough

Of all the restaurants in Eden Center, I frequent this one the most often, by far. The atmosphere may not be comparable to that of 4 Sisters (which is also good) but the food is fast, cheap, and delicious. I am especially taken with the grilled pork chop, shredded pork, and pork loaf over rice – I believe it’s #60.

They have my absolute favorite rice dish: tomato [orange]...

They have my absolute favorite rice dish: tomato [orange] rice with chicken. The place is always packed and carry out is my common option.

October 11, 2008

Good vietnamese food!

I was overall very pleased with my dinner at Huong Viet Restaurant. The service was rather quick, which was good because my family and I were very hungry. \r \r The food is delicious- especially the fried fish. The prices were affordable.…

5/20/2017

A dining patron from Arlington, VA tried Anthony's Restaurant in Jefferson, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Ordered to go my husband got his Ruben home it had no sauerkraut no thousand Island we called Anthony's back in the manager did nothing but hang up on my husband when I told him he was bringing a sandwich back he said he was going to call the police now
5/14/2017

A dining patron from Lanham, MD tried Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon (CLOSED) and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

5/07/2017

A Contemporary American chowhound from Arlington, VA tried Trio Grill and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/22/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Washington, DC tried Hong Kong Pearl Seafood Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/22/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Arlington, VA tried Long John Silver's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/03/2017

A Deli chowhound from Manassas, VA tried Celebrity Deli.

4/02/2017

A dining patron from Vienna, VA tried Long John Silver's.

3/30/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Lanham, MD tried Kabab King, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I have had takeout twice and it's awesome. No complaints!
3/25/2017

A Seafood food lover from Washington, DC tried Hong Kong Pearl Seafood Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/23/2017

A diner from Alexandria, VA tried Edy's Chicken & Steak Restaurant.

Vietnamese Catering Pan Asian
D9p34ue7yr3ictaby-gaa7
danchaim

Washington, DC

Huong Viet Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Huong Viet Restaurant is located near the cities of Seven Corners, Pimmit, Pimmit Hills, Baileys Crossroads, and Dunn Loring.
People found this by searching for: Huong Viet Eden Center Menu, Huỏng Việt Restaurant, Yelphuongviet 6785 Virginia, Huong Viet Eden, Viet Huong Eden Center, Huong Viet Gluten Free, Huong Viet Menu, Huong Viet Eden Center Gluten Free, and Yelp Huong Viet 6785.