Huong Viet Restaurant

Cuisine: Vietnamese, Catering, Pan Asian

Huong Viet Restaurant is a Vietnamese, Catering, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/23/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/15/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

danchaim photo

danchaim

Washington, DC

Diamond in the rough

Of all the restaurants in Eden Center, I frequent this one the most often, by far. The atmosphere may not be comparable to that of 4 Sisters (which is also good) but the food is fast, cheap, and delicious. I am especially taken with the grilled pork chop, shredded pork, and pork loaf over rice – I believe it’s #60.

They have my absolute favorite rice dish: tomato [orange]...

They have my absolute favorite rice dish: tomato [orange] rice with chicken. The place is always packed and carry out is my common option.

October 11, 2008

Good vietnamese food!

I was overall very pleased with my dinner at Huong Viet Restaurant. The service was rather quick, which was good because my family and I were very hungry. \r \r The food is delicious- especially the fried fish. The prices were affordable.…

9/17/2017

A Latin American food lover from US tried Victor's Grill.

9/14/2017

A diner from Herndon, VA tried Stone Hot Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
This is good thin crust pizza that is also halal for people who need that.
Cons
They're not fast because everything goes in the same Stone/Brick Oven
9/08/2017

A diner from Falls Church, VA tried Hong Kong Pearl Seafood Restaurant.

9/06/2017

A dining patron from Arlington, VA tried X. O. Taste.

8/25/2017

A diner from Washington, DC tried Stone Hot Pizza.

8/20/2017

A diner from Washington, DC tried La Estancia Churrasqueria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I loved the food never had a steak so good If I could afford it I would eat here everyday
8/04/2017

A dining patron from US tried Hong Kong Pearl Seafood Restaurant.

7/31/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Fairfax Delicatessen.

7/19/2017

A diner from Reston, VA tried Thanh Son Tofu, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/01/2017

A diner from Fort Washington, MD tried Vinh LOI Restaurant.

Vietnamese Catering Pan Asian
D9p34ue7yr3ictaby-gaa7
danchaim

Washington, DC

Huong Viet Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Huong Viet Restaurant is located near the cities of Seven Corners, Pimmit, Pimmit Hills, Baileys Crossroads, and Dunn Loring.
People found this by searching for: Huỏng Việt Restaurant, Huong Viet Menu, Huong Viet Gluten Free, Yelp Huong Viet 6785, Viet Huong Eden Center, Huong Viet Eden Center Menu, Yelphuongviet 6785 Virginia, Huong Viet Eden, and Huong Viet Eden Center Gluten Free.