2202 Se Veterans Memorial Pkwy
Port St Lucie, FL 34952

Hurricane Grill & Wings

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Barbecue

Hurricane Grill & Wings is a American, Gluten Free, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/24/2013

An American food lover from Boca Raton, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/25/2013

A dining patron from Jensen Beach, FL tried it.

brittniec photo

brittniec

Port St Lucie, FL

Horrible Owner! Will never Eat here again!

Was sick in bed and my mom was at Hurricane Grill so I had her order my children, husband and I the 20 piece sampler with the sauce on the side. We eat at Hurricane grill at least once a week for the last 4 years. Jeff was always the owner we dealt with and have never had a problem. When the food came the sauces were all over the wings mixed up in one box. I handed my 2 year old one of the teriyaki, not realizing it had been mixed with my husbands Category 4 super hot wings. I wasn’t planning on complaining until I realized how upset my son was that he couldn’t eat any. I called them up and nicely explained what had happened. Kimberley was the “owner” who answered my call and said I would have to bring back every wing to prove they messed up and that she would only replace what was left. I asked to speak to the manager because of how rude she was on the phone and she proudly said she was the owner. When I got there to pick up my order I tried to explain what was messed up and she kept talking over me. I explained, all she would have to do was fix the order and I would be gone and that is was a real inconvenience to have to load up my whole sick family to get the wings replaced. She said “well maybe you should go tend to your kids” and then threatened to call the police! I have never in my life had an experience like this and I WILL NEVER GO BACK THIS HURRICANE GRILL AGAIN!

207. Twenty (20) Piece Bone-In Wings

asked for sauce on side…came all mixed together…asked for a replacement with sauce on side and was met with the most rude customer service I have ever experienced. Was told I would have the police called on me because she wouldn’t take my correct order. Never once did I raise my voice nor was I rude.

happydiner photo

happydiner

Port St Lucie, FL

Unsatisfactory service

As a regular guest at this particular Hurricane’s and someone who has brought many guest there, I was extremely disappointed at the service and treatment I received with my guest the last time I was there. Which will be the last time I go there ever again.

After waiting 15 minutes to be asked what we wanted by an inexperienced waitress, I finally had to chase down our lunch 45 minutes after that. Upon speaking with the “owner” who was arrogant, curt, argumentative, disrespectful and defensive, I asked how she would compensate us for our distasteful experience to which she said she didn’t do that. I told her this would make it my last visit to her resturaunt to which she offered to give me a coupon for my next visit. Daahhh, there will be no next visits.

I will not recommend this establishment to anyone in the future. I don’t know who dropped the ball on this occasion, doesn’t matter, the owner didn’t step up to the plate for customer satisfaction.

306. Honey Pecan Chopped Chicken Salad

This is one of my favorites at Hurricanes. When I frequent other Hurricanes besides the one in Port St. Lucie, I will again enjoy this salad.

A little on the pricey side.

American Gluten Free Good For Kids

Hurricane Grill & Wings  Restaurant Reviews

Hurricane Grill & Wings is located near the cities of Port Saint Lucie, Port St Lucie, and Saint Lucie West.
People found this by searching for: Hurricane Wings Veterans, Hurricane Wings Restaurant, Hurricane Wings Port St Lucie, Hurricane Wings, Hurricanes Restaurant Port St Lucie, Chris Hurricanes Veterans Memorial., Hurricane Wings Port Saint Lucie, and Hurricane Wings Menu.