9709 South Halsted Street

I 57 Rib House

(South Side)

Cuisine: BBQ

Overall
Pros
"Good food friendly service good prices "
"Lunch special"
"I like the food and the service was great"
"Like it"
"Rib tips and fries are amazing!"
"Food and sauce"
"In and out "
Cons
"Slow rude service, but not always. I understand."
  • 9/19/2022

Pros
    I love ribs be tender bbq the ish
  • 8/27/2022

• 7/24/2022

A diner from Glenwood, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food friendly service good prices
  • 6/24/2022

• 5/08/2022

• 3/12/2022

• 12/29/2021

A BBQ chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

• 12/15/2021

A BBQ chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2021

A BBQ food lover from Northbrook, IL tried it.

• 9/20/2021

A BBQ food lover from US tried it.

yoleb13115 photo

yoleb13115

Brisbane City, QLD

Education

Such an extraordinary blog, that reminds me again and again about the adoration that we are here in this world to cherish God. Their web-based refreshes keep the people invigorated about the schedule of their organizations which is really shocking and go now here for best academic writing help. May God reward them for this nobel show.

BBQ

Eclectic in Irving Park

Susupuato Restaurant & Taqueria

Mexican in Edgewater

I 57 Rib House  Restaurant Reviews

I 57 Rib House is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: I 57 Smoke House, I57 97th Halsted, I57 Menu On Halsted, I57 Ribs Halsted, I57 97th Halsted Menu, and I 57 Smokehouse.