I & J's Station House

Neighborhoods: North Broadway
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Italian

• 3/24/2017

An American food lover from Pompano Beach, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/21/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

July 28, 2012

I took my parents here earlier today and let me tell you we are NEVER going back. The food was just tasteless and bland, definitely not the same recipes or quality as it was about 6 months ago. I came back because at least the food used to…
March 6, 2012

This was easily one of the worst dining experiences of my life. I was told that I could only get a 5:45 or before reservation. So I was given the menu with a before 6pm option. It still cost over 100 dollars and the waiters and the…
October 15, 2011

Great Food!!!

Try the crab meat stuffing appetizer, It's GREAT!!!!!! Everything they serve is top notch. ENJOY...

3/24/2017

A diner from Pompano Beach, FL tried I & J's Station House in North Broadway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/07/2016

A Lunch chowhound from Delray Beach, FL tried Pearls Next Generation Restaurant.

10/28/2015

A diner from Boynton Beach, FL tried Old Key Lime House in East Ocean Ave.

9/25/2015

A dining patron from US tried Pearls Next Generation Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/08/2015

A Lunch chowhound from Lake Worth, FL tried Pearls Next Generation Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good old fashioned home cooking
5/21/2015

An American chowhound from Miami, FL tried I & J's Station House in North Broadway.

3/13/2015

A Seafood food lover from Miami, FL tried Old Key Lime House in East Ocean Ave.

7/21/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried Old Key Lime House in East Ocean Ave, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Crab cakes, key lime pie and beautiful views
Comments
Great for kids
10/19/2013

A Lunch food lover from Boynton Beach, FL tried Pearls Next Generation Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Service is horrible, management really doesn't care or doesn't know. Food is not worth what their asking, could get a better deal at McDonald's.
Cons
Everything
3/22/2013

A dining patron from US tried Pearls Next Generation Restaurant.

American Seafood Italian

I & J's Station House  Restaurant Reviews

I & J's Station House is located near the cities of South Palm Beach, Manalapan, Hypoluxo, Lake Worth, and Austin.
People found this by searching for: I And J Station House Menu, Station House Restaurant Manalapan, Fl, Station House Lantana, I And J Station House, Rail Depot Restaurant Lantana, I&J Station House Lantana, I&J Station House, Menu For Station House Lantana, and I And J Enginehouse Lantana Fl.