I & J's Station House

Neighborhoods: North Broadway
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Italian

• 3/24/2017

A diner from Pompano Beach, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/21/2015

An American chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

July 28, 2012

I took my parents here earlier today and let me tell you we are NEVER going back. The food was just tasteless and bland, definitely not the same recipes or quality as it was about 6 months ago. I came back because at least the food used to…
March 6, 2012

This was easily one of the worst dining experiences of my life. I was told that I could only get a 5:45 or before reservation. So I was given the menu with a before 6pm option. It still cost over 100 dollars and the waiters and the…
July 28, 2011

The Service was very good.\r The food was just "okay". My friend had to give back the scallops because they were spoiled. The Salad was excellent. \r Overpriced for the quality of the Seafood and preparation.\r Very disappointed.

1/24/2018

A dining patron from FL tried Good Vibes Lantana, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/22/2017

A diner from Lake Worth, FL tried The Hive Bar & Grill.

6/28/2017

A dining patron from Boynton Beach, FL tried The Hive Bar & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/24/2017

An American food lover from Pompano Beach, FL tried I & J's Station House in North Broadway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/07/2016

A diner from Delray Beach, FL tried Pearls Next Generation Restaurant.

10/28/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Boynton Beach, FL tried Old Key Lime House in East Ocean Ave.

9/25/2015

A Lunch food lover from US tried Pearls Next Generation Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/08/2015

A dining patron from Lake Worth, FL tried Pearls Next Generation Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good old fashioned home cooking
5/21/2015

An American food lover from Miami, FL tried I & J's Station House in North Broadway.

3/13/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Miami, FL tried Old Key Lime House in East Ocean Ave.

American Seafood Italian

I & J's Station House  Restaurant Reviews

I & J's Station House is located near the cities of South Palm Beach, Manalapan, Hypoluxo, Lake Worth, and Austin.
People found this by searching for: Menu For Station House Lantana, Station House Lantana, I&J Station House, I And J Enginehouse Lantana Fl, I&J Station House Lantana, Rail Depot Restaurant Lantana, I And J Station House Menu, I And J Station House, and Station House Restaurant Manalapan, Fl.